Chapter 49

Hello Readers,

As promised please find your bonus part.

My sincere thanks to all of you for keeping up with my request.

Hope you guys enjoy it and please do vote.
^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

At the same time, the doorbell rang, and Pushpaji said, “Krishu ja zara dekh kaun hai?”

A bit irritated, Karishma said, "Aap dekhiye na," as she didn't want to leave Haseena's sight for a second.

"Hey Shivji,” screamed Pushpaji in an over dramatic manner to irritate Karishma more, while the trio widened their eyes in shock. “Dekh rahe hai na aap, meri beti mujhse kaise kaam karwa rahi hai.”

“Mummy," murmured Santosh. Karishma and Haseena instantly came out of shock after hearing her voice while Santosh said, “Koi nahi pushpee, main ja kar dekhti hoon.”

“Salaam Alaikum Haseena,” called Umar, coming towards them with his iconic smile. He was stunned when he looked at Haseena and his gaze became fixed on her.

Karishma was filled with frustration when she saw him at their place and especially how he looked at Haseena, but before she could say anything, Haseena replied awkwardly, "Waalaikum asalaam."

In a wide grin, Umar passed through Karishma and stood beside Haseena, saying "Kuch Mausam Rangeen hai, Kuch aap Haseen hai, Tareef Karun ya chup rahun, jurm dono sangeen hai."

When they heard him, the trio were stunned while Haseena awkwardly smiled. In an effort to keep Umar away from Haseena, Pushpaji intervened and joined them in conversation.

With gritted teeth, Karishma stood beside Santosh and asked, "Ye yaha kya kar raha hai?"

“Aap hi ki Haseena ne bulaya hai,” replied Santosh with a displeased tone.

Karishma looked at her surprised while Santosh continued, "Oh, he is gonna drive us to the party."

As Karishma clutched her jaw and said exasperatedly, "Par kyun, tum dono cab se jane wale the na, nahi toh main drop kar deti tum dono ko."

"Ha par unhone bohot insist kiya toh bichari Haseena mana nahi kar payi,” Santosh replied as she shook her head to mock her further.

Karishma grinned scornfully and said, "Mana nahi kar payi my foot," and clenched her fist in an effort to contain her anger.

As Haseena was sneaking glances at Karishma who was busy whispering something with Santosh, she felt ignored, cleared her throat and shouted loudly, "Pushpee, hum time se ghar aa jayenge," in an attempt to grab their attention. Then she turned her gaze towards Santosh and continued, “Chaliye varna hume der ho jayegi.”

Pushpaji said, “Aaram se aana, aapni party enjoy karna.”

Umar looked at her and said, “Pushpaji aap befikar rahiye hum inka pura dhyan rakhenge, aur aate waqt khud inhe sahi salamat ghar chod denge.”

This time Santosh interrupted and said, “Par umarji aap toh 34 street pe rehte ho, aapko dur nahi padega yaha ake phirse wapis jane mein.”

“Ha aapko itna zehmat uthane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai hum cab karlenge," said Haseena in an agreed tone.

“Koi baat nahi, aur isme zehmat ki kya baat hai,” said Umar with a wide smile and continued, “Haseena, I  insist main aapko ghar drop kar dunga.”

“Driver ho kya…?” Karishma murmured, gaining their attention, and quickly changed her tone and said, “Mera matlab hai, aapko itni takleef uthane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.” She turned towards Haseena and continued, “Mujhe phone kar dena, main aa jaungi lene.”