Chapter 44

After dinner, both headed to the ice cream parlor. She stopped the car and said, "Here you go, just grab any ice cream you want. I'll just park and come."

"Aap konsa flavor lengi" Haseena asked, taking off her seat belt.

"No, I won't have any as I need to look after my fitness," said Karishma.

Haseena frowned and said, "Ek ice cream se kuch nahi hoga aapke zero size figure ko." 

"You won't understand the difference between zero and O," Karishma sighed while looking at Haseena.

“Ya allah aapko hum mote lagte hai,” asked Haseena, making a grumpy face.

“I didn't say that,” cleared Karishma.

Haseena said, "But you meant that" with an adorable pout and turned to look away.

"Seriously, I didn't mean that it was just a casual thing. As part of the aviation industry, we need to stay fit, and that was my point," said Karishma, trying to convince her.

Haseena just nodded in agreement and stepped out of the car to get ice cream. 

Karishma came back some time later and was shocked to find Haseena with two ice cream cones.

Still staring at the ice cream cone, Karishma said, "Aree maine kaha tha na...... I don't want it."

"Haan toh aap k liye laya kon hai," replied Haseena as she licked both cones "Ye hamare liye hai."  

Karishma shook her head in disbelief.

”Bas 2 kaam nahi hai tumhare liye," questioned Karishma sarcastically.

While trying to eat her ice cream, Haseena explained, "Hume na Chocolate flavor bada acha lagta hai specially with choco chip par unke pass us mai bhi option the, isliye belgium chocolate bhi le liya."

Seeing her cute antics, Karishma smiled as she pointed at the bench and said, "Chalo waha bench par baith k kha lo."

As they settled on the bench opposite each other, Haseena asked, "Waise aap test karengi?"

Karishma shook her head and replied, "No thanks, tum khalo."

It was a quiet star-studded night and everything around looked wonderful. A slight breeze created a wonderful atmosphere. As Haseena was enjoying her ice cream, Karishma was stealing glances at her while pretending to be on the phone. The moonlight made her look beautiful, as if the moon was showering her with spotlights, and it was making her look adorable and ravishing at the same time. Her dark brown eyes were alluring and her perfectly curved lips had smudges of lipstick, probably the result of having two ice creams at a time.  

A sudden gust of wind brought strands of hair to Haseena's face, disturbing her while eating ice cream. She tried to pull it back, but her hands were occupied with ice cream cones. To remove the hair from her face, Haseena continued to pull her hair back with the back of her hands and blow air from her mouth. As Karishma stared at her, she automatically smiled wholeheartedly. 

Karishma wondered how the same person could be both stunning and cute at the same time. She immediately got up from her seat and walked towards Haseena and standing behind leaned upon her. While she pulled back the hair strands from Haseena's face, her hand brushed over her skin, and the mere touch of her hand gave her a pleasantly electrifying sensation. 

Reh….ne dijiye humm kar len.…ge,” fumbled Haseena while trying to come out of Karishma’s touch.

Karishma held her hair tightly in an authoritative way and said, "Ice cream kha lo main kar deti hoon" and she tucked her hair into a bun. Haseena let her breath out at ease while Karishma came back and sat down.