⁕63⁕

❗MATURE CONTENT AHEAD❗

He leaned in for a kiss near my right collarbone, nibbling my skin before licking it

He leaned in for a kiss near my right collarbone, nibbling my skin before licking it. I felt my breath getting shorter and shorter.

His lips find mine, and he gives me a passionate, powerful kiss. I shivered against him as my back hit the pool's edge. With an equally intense kiss, I looped my arms around his shoulders and ran my fingers through his hair.

I withdrew, feeling his heart pound violently against my chest as our breaths became laboured. I grabbed his face while holding his darkened gaze and turned his face to the side. I placed my lips on his jaw and kissed my way down to his neck, all the while my heart was pounding feverishly inside my chest. I sucked on his skin, nibbling at it, shivering as his fingers dug into my hips, and a deep groan escaped his lips.

"Let's stop here."

He said, panting heavily, and he pushed me back while fixing his intense gaze on mine. His pupils are dilated a good amount with desire, and I am sure mine are too. He let us out of the pool and set me down without saying anything more.

"I am ready, Rudra." I breathed out slowly.

His hands stilled as he ran them through his hair. "Chandini, do not say anything you might regret later."

"I need you." His eyes darkened a bit, and I mustered the courage to take a step closer to him. "Take me. Make me yours entirely."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a brief moment. I gulped since my heart was pumping like crazy.

He lifted me suddenly into his arms and started to walk, his mouth meeting mine once more in a harsh, controlling kiss. A low whimper escapes my mouth in response to his harsh bite, sending tingles to my heating core.

My back made contact with the soft mattress, and he leaned over me. His hair had droplets of water that landed on my face and neck before disappearing between my chest.

He leaned into my neck, one of his hands cupping my jaw and tilting my head to give him more access. I moaned as his other hand worked to pinch over my clothed nipple, causing goosebumps to spread across my flushed skin. The same hand slithered behind my back to unhook the bra, and I arched slightly. I slid my arms out of it, and he threw it behind him.

My heart was pounding madly inside my chest, and I could hear it in my ears. He pressed his lips against my breast, sucking and twirling his tongue around my nipple. His other hand cupped my other breast as he began to massage and roll my nipple in his fingers.

He moved onto my other breast, taking his time, and a loud moan parted my lips when he bit into my hardened bud. I could feel myself getting wetter as the sting spiked right to my core.

He planted a kiss on my chest and sat between my legs, hooking his fingers together to take off my panty. I suddenly felt a tremor run down my spine from the cold air.