⁕61⁕

Chandini almost dashed out of the room with a red face

Chandini almost dashed out of the room with a red face. It was so fun to tease her.

It also appeals to her. It is evident in how her body reacts to my touch and my words right away.

After some time of relaxation, I decided to take a long, hot shower. It is the only thing left that can assist me in releasing my muscles' tension.

And I got to take care of my situation, as per Chandini.

But I heard a commotion downstairs and went to see what was going on. I noticed that Barkha and Chandini were scowling at the security guards, while the men continued to stand there unfazed.

"What is wrong?"

She sighed with relief as she turned to face me. "I do not require any security. They would not listen to me-"

"Yes, because I told them not to. And they are here to protect you, so they are not going anywhere."

Chandini walks towards me, her eyes narrowing into glares.

"Leave quickly before I change my mind and keep you to myself. And that will lead us to engage in dirty activities-" I groaned, closing my eyes. She stomped on my toe, for the second fucking time!

"Quit it!" She hissed with her clenched jaw, but her cheeks were turning pink. Glancing at Barkha, who is smirking, Chandini says slowly. "They will draw attention, and I do not want that. I do not need them following me."

I moved closer to her and allowed my lips to lightly brush her earlobe. I felt her breath caught in her throat. "No." I said as I turned to walk away.

She quickly comes to stand in front of me and points at the bodyguards. "Rudra! Look at them! Look at their stature; they are so big and-"

"Do you know what else is big, baby?" I whispered. I laughed at her gaping mouth as her eyes grew wide. "Close your mouth, Chandini, or I might put something in there; my situation is still quite hard and desperate for your attention."

She bites her lip and looks away, removing her hair from her face. Her cheeks and neck are growing an adorable shade of pink.

I turned and noticed that the bodyguards were carrying guns, as I had specifically asked, and they certainly had a menacing build.

I have told them to do whatever it takes to keep her safe, so I would not mind if they killed anyone who might pose a threat to her.

When I looked at Chandini, who was pouting, I exhaled. "Baby, they are just here for your protection. And they are going with you whether you like it or not."

"Two guards are adequate. Look at them; each of them appears to be capable of towing a car on their own." She blinks slowly, her gaze rising through her lashes to meet mine. "Please...?"