Chapter 54

A few days later.

When Bella wakes up, she sees everyone but Kelby and her baby in here. The Cullens, Jacob, Sammy, Seth. Leah's not here, but Bella's not really surprised about that. Leah's not the biggest vampire fan, especially since it was one's fault Harry Clearwater died.

"Where's Kelby?" Bella asks, her voice bell-like, much like the others. This stuns her, but excites her. She's finally a vampire.

"He's with Leo," Sammy replied excitedly. "You look great, Bella." Her scent is kind of mixed with vampires since she and Kelsea kissed and became girlfriends.

"Hi, Sammy," Bella greets with a smile. She then looks at Edward and she throws her arms around him.
*********

Outside, leaning up against a tree, Kelby is sitting there with baby Leo on his lap. The baby has brown hair and green eyes. Bella and Edward mixed. Leo looks about three months old when he's only three days. Kelby brings Leo inside once Edward leaves to bring newborn Bella hunting. Rosalie walks over and she caresses Leo's cheek.

"Kelby," Carlisle says. "There's some tests I want to run on some of your fluids. Caius said that you'd turn fertile, right?"

"Yes," Kelby replies. "I would go surrogate, but I don't want another Leo situation."

"I want to run some tests, see if your offspring would be like Leo or human," Carlisle says.

"I'll make a donation once Bella's met her son," Kelby says as Jacob walks over. "You rake him from me, I'll make you starve," he warns the wolf and Jacob quickly holds his hands up in surrender. "He's named after my first love. I'll hold him until Bella and Edward return."

Jacob scowls, but Kelby doesn't even notice. He's looking at the baby with such soft eyes.

"I'd never hurt him," Kelby says to Jacob. "I'm not that big of a monster."

"You're not a monster at all," Alice scolds. "I continue telling you that until you no longer use that word in a sentence."

"Relax, pixie," Kelby mocks cockily and Alice huffs. The gay vampire chuckles at her reaction and he gazes down at Leo. "I upset Auntie Pixie, Leo, did you hear that?" he coos and the baby smiles up at him.

Rosalie smiles at Alice.

Kelby hands Leo over to Rosalie. "Have a cup, Carlisle? I can get you that sample if you want it."

Carlisle rushes away and comes back with a specimen cup. Kelby brings it to his personal bathroom and he thinks about a naked Leonard and soon, he's as hard as a rock. He starts to stroke himself as he imagines Leonard. He quickly readies the cop once it's done. He leaves it on the counter beside the sink and returns downstairs after washing his hands.

"It's on my bathroom sink," Kelby says and he takes the baby back, causing Rosalie to pout. "Don't pout, Rose, it's unattractive on a girl your age."

Rosalie gapes at Kelby with wide eyes. "Emmett! Kelby just called me old," she tattles.

Emmett laughs and Rosalie glares. He smirks at her. "C'mon, babe. It was funny."
******

Bella stares at her son with wide eyes as the baby peers at Jacob. Leo is still in Kelby's arms and he looks content being there.

"I was out two days?" Bella gasps in disbelief.

This baby was way too big to be a newborn baby. He looks a few months old. He has a head full of messy, brown hair. His eyes are tree-green. Leo looks like the perfect mix of Edward and herself. Bella can't believe how perfect he looks. She watches as Leo reaches up and places his ring hand onto Kelby's throat.