Chapter 29 Publish?

I helped him with the firewood once he got back as I thought about what to do with the money from our newly founded business, and where our profits would go. My best Idea was for children in need, a charity! All that was left was to click the green button on the screen, as everything else had already been prepared. I wondered what Lorenzos reaction would be. I had a gut feeling that after im gone this would be a sucess. "Why are you so quiet cara?" Lorenzo asked as he sat down next to the fire. I took a deep breath, allowing this moment to sink in, allowing my senses to be hightened, and for my muscles to ease as they warmed up. "Lorenzo, I have something to show you." I went back into the tent to grab my laptop, the screen was still open and the button was still there. I gave it to him and he just stared at it trying to understand what was going on. "What is this Bella?" He looked shocked and confused. I sat on the log next to him and watched as he read further. I began tugging at the collar of my shirt as I simoutaniously bit into my nails releasing some of the nerves surrounding my aura. His eyes widened as he finally understood what it was and his expression softened.

"Wow." Was all he said before another long pause. "So do you like it? Is it too much? Sorry, I did it alone I just didn't want to ruin the surprise. The idea was to give the profits to children or a charity. I wanted to wait for you to publish it though because I wanted to make sure u would keep this memory and look back at it in the future watching it and moving on from it, enjoying the perks of the beautiful life you were destined for. But even with life in the way of what we have for each other... nothing will ever be able to separate us in here." I gently pressed his chest where his heart was strongly beating against its confines of skin and bones.

Touching him felt like touching steel, the only difference being how warm he was, and the sparks he sent every time I did. There I had it, another box to tick from my list. "Of course it is okay Bella... it is better than okay, it is amazing!" He stared at me with awe sparkling in his eyes, desire, love, lust, and so many other things I couldn't even find the words for. I scooted closer to him and we both set our fingers on the button pressing it at the same time just like I had desired.

We stared published website in silence taking everything in. Unexpectedly as I sat my laptop on the ground, I felt his solid arms wrap around me and pull me over his lap from behind. I giggled and pocked the tip of his sharp nose. "When I am gone... promise me you will keep this going?" I smiled in attempt to mask the tears threatening to slide down my pale cheeks. He frowned before taking my hand into his. "I refuse to let you die Isabella, I won't let that happen... so acting like you will." He pierced holes with his threatening glare. He was still in denial, living in a fantasy, a life that we both new, deep down was never going to happen. I sighed and let him believe his fantasy for a moment, thinking that it might hurt less that way. We closed the laptop and a few seconds later I heard rustling from behind the bushes around our campsite. As the light of the sun got replaced by the darkness of the vast sky above us the wind felt colder and I felt my nerves spike, as wild animals could be hiding behind the trees. "What is troubling you cara?" Lorenzo asked concerned, grabbing my arm and pulling me back down to his lap as I attempted on standing up. "Nothing, just thought I heard something." Nothing will happen, I am here." He whispered, his deep smoky voice comforting me. I slightly ginned finally feeling more comfortable, his words replayed in my head as I tried to forget the noises I had just heard.

...

After I finished changing into my silky black night gown from inside the tent I walked out to find him still sitting on the log nest to the fire holding his gun in his hands, caressingly polishing it with a once white cloth. The orange fire light could be seen on the edges of his sharp jawline and perfectly sculpted side profile, whilst the moon light gave his jet black hair a light tint of white. it refracted off some parts of the gun as well. He was so beautiful, it should have been illigal to be so perfect.