Chapter 18 Envelope

Isabella

Sun rays lightly passed through my eyelids awakening me from my light sleep. I could feel the warmth of someone's head leaning on my shoulder and I knew just who it was. Lorenzo was still deeply asleep so I cautiously stood up trying my best not to wake him up.

I desperately needed to wash my face, I could barely keep my eyes open due to the morning crust around them. Lorenzo did not even notice when I stood up from the couch. I wanted to make breakfast this morning since he had done some for me yesterday.

This was going to be a rough day, not only for him but for me too I needed to break the news as gently as possible to him. The smell of toast and butter must have woken him up because the next thing I know, he was standing behind me and wrapping his large arms around my waist. "Good morning Isabella." He said setting his chin above my head and looking down at me. His minty breath filled my nostrils leaving me craving more of him.

"What an amazing way to wake up no?" He chuckled and took a seat on the glass table. "Morning! " I walked after him and set our plates on the table. "Looks delicious." He said staring at the Breakfast I had just made. I couldn't describe how much I loved hearing my name roll out of his tongue like that.

"Thank you, so... how are you feeling Lorenzo?" I asked trying to hide my intentions behind the question. "Cut the bull shit and tell me what is going on Bella, I can't take this anymore. I don't want you sugar coating this for me anymore. Why are you asking this?" He bursted.

I stared at him, shock took over me at how he reacted to my question. I stood up and left the table and he realized what he had done. He ran after me desperately, but I simply chose to ignore him and his small outbursts.

I shut the door to one of the rooms in his apartment and locked it. He continued to knock on the door, but I chose to completely ignore him. "I am sorry, I just, I am worried about everything and I shouldn't have raised my voice at you." His words made me hesitate about my actions. If he apologized I could make things less complicated and give him a second chance.

I held my hand on the door knob just knowing that if I were to open it I would have to jump right back into the real world. But choosing to lock myself in his room and be mad at him wasn't an amazing choice either. I reasoned with myself for a while before finally deciding to simply go for it.

I twisted the door knob causing it to make a loud creaking sound. And there he was standing at the door frame and leaning against it with his arm. "Say you're sorry!" I demanded. "Yes, I am sorry Bella." He repeated after me and a wide grin speeded across his perfect face. He walked deeper into the room. His every step causing me to move one more step backwards. I felt the concrete wall hit my bear skin, sending chills all over.

I began getting exited. How did he always have this effect on me? He reached for the zipper of my dress and began pulling it downwards. The silky dress slid down my skin revealing the lace lingerie set I was wearing underneath. Lorenzo stared at me, every-single-detail. He bit his lips before spinning me around to face him again. "*Belissima!*" He muttered and came really close to me. *Very beautiful.*

I loved his attitude with me, the way he always unwrapped slowly and cautiously. He was always a mystery when he did it, and never the same, each time was unique. When he began kissing me I felt as if time had stopped. Everything around me had disappeared and all I could see was him; him planting passionate kisses all over me, only me.

He pushed me on the bed and held my wrists above my head strongly as he explored more places in me. I was loving his every move, making sure to enjoy everything, because I knew moments like these wouldn't happen again.