Chapter 10 Familiar faces

As the music to the club got louder I didn't know if I should have just gone out of the room after what Lorenzo did but I didn't care.

I searched for Lea, but she was no longer sitting at the bar. Instead I saw the tip of her dress from the other side of the room. She was behind a corner.

I ran over to see where she was going and I saw a man pulling her by her wrist. She was just giggling as the man stood with an evil smirk in front of her once they were out of sight.

I wasn't going to let this man do anything to my friend so I took a deep breath before calmly walking towards the man.

"And what are you doing to my friend?" I pulled her behind me and stood in between both of them. She was still giggling like a toddler.

The man took a step forward and I stood my ground. "Looks like I Found a better target haven't I?" He chuckled.

"Take another step and you will never see the light of day again." I said grasping onto Lea's wrist tighter than before.

The man stopped and looked at me with sudden confusion before quickly grabbing me and spinning me to the wall. He pinned me against it and I reached for under my skirt.

I hid a small pocket knife I always carried on my thigh for things like this.

I wheezed as the man's grasp on my throat tightened as he held me against the wall.

I could hear ringing in my ears with every heart beat. Everything felt so unreal.

I pressed the button on my pocket knife and it unlatched. When the time came I shoved the knife right through his abdomen and repeated the action over and over again until he let go.

I could finally breathe again and I felt blood coming back to my head. I took a deep breath before kicking him in the balls and turning to find Lea.

Instead I found Lorenzo with widened eyes, concerned ones. "That was impressive, but are you okay?" He asked trying to hide how worried he was.

"I'm fine! Where is Lea?" "Here." He held her wrist and gave her over to me. "I can drive you home if it's necessary?" He asked with concern in his profound voice.

Lea had her eyes closed and a half smile on her face. She was completely waisted. "I wouldn't mind that." I replied with a warm smile.

I felt all fuzzy inside every time I heard Lorenzo talk. Especially after the event in the storage room.

Lorenzo lead us to the exit of the club, by then no one was there except for the man I stabbed. He was still tossed on the floor and unconscious.

I'm not always such a good girl, I have my secrets.

*Flashback*
"Mr. Giovanni!! That hurt, why did you hit me so hard?"

"You are learning marshal arts, what do you expect?" He chuckled before pulling out a small black box from his pocket.

"What is this uncle?" "It's for you!" He handed me the box and I pulled the lid off as quickly as I could only to reveal a small yellow pocket knife with an engraving on it. 'Choose your battles wisely.' Were the engraved words on the front part. The back simply had a square button on it.

When I pressed it the knife came out and pointed right at the target uncle brought before he gave me the knife.

"Remember to choose your battles wisely Isabella." He placed both of his hands on my shoulders with a faint smile.

"Let's continue training shall we?"

"Thank you uncle."

*Flashback End*