CHAPTER-29"BEFORE 4PM"

Sonakshi, in shock: "What! Really?"
Chiashi: "Yes, Sonakshi, I am telling the truth."

Sonakshi: "They are big people, they have many enemies behind them. There must be someone."

Chiashi: "Yes, that is true. You know how much I am afraid of all these things, Sonakshi. I am so scared thinking about how I will face them next time?" Chiashi gently puts her hand on her forehead.

Sonakshi: "Chiashi, don't worry, he didn't threaten you. Next time we meet, we will refuse."
Chiashi stops for a moment, then says, "But what will you say to refuse him?"

*******************************************************
"We are hearing, Raman, that you went to the college today and emptied the entire library just to talk to a girl?" Raman standing with his hands clasped towards.

Dadaji, holding a golden-colored stick, stands using it for support due to pain in his knees. Dadaji is a bit annoyed because Raman did something like this for the first time, causing a bit of disappointment for Dadaji.

Raman disturbed so many students by going straight to them, the library incident spread throughout the college, everyone was gossiping, and then Raman left without giving any explanation to the principal.

All the students were questioning the principal, and the talk was also about that girl.
Dadaji turns towards Raman with a bit of anger, "You have made us very sad with this, do you know how much gossip is going on in the college?"
"Dadaji, I really like that girl, I just went to talk to her once," Raman politely tells Dadaji.

"What!" Dadaji turns to Raman strangely. "Are you telling the truth?" Joy appears on Dadaji's face.

"Yes, Dadaji, I am telling the truth."
"But you always refused for marriage?" Dadaji smiles at Raman with pride he pad on his shoulders. "Well, finally, you liked a girl."

Dadaji looks at Raman from top to bottom with shining eyes. "I am very happy, Raman," he says while hugging Raman.

The whole hall fills with joy. A wave of happiness also spreads on Raman's face. He also hugs Dadaji with pride.

"Will you not show us the face of that lucky girl who stole your eyes?" Dadaji, while disengaging from the embrace, looks at Raman from top to bottom.

"I will show you, Dadaji, but you will have to wait a bit for that." Playfully, Raman says this.

Knowing that Raman has liked a girl, Dadaji becomes very happy. There is no limit to his happiness. Buadadi has been showing Raman pictures of girls for a long time, but Raman has never shown interest in anyone.

He has always ignored the topic of marriage.

Like all families, Dadaji also wants the children of his house to get married soon.

And the biggest thing is that Raman's parents died when he was a child,
and Raman has taken care of others for years, never thinking about himself.

If a wife comes into his life, she will worry about Raman, take care of him, give him a lot of love, and bring peace to Raman's stressful life.

Dadaji becomes very excited, calls Buadadi and gives all the information. Buadadi has gone to her house, which is a few hours away from Kanpur.

Buadadi sometimes comes to Suryawanshi Bhavan because she is the one who takes care of the house, and she manages the household of Suryawanshi Bhavan, but she also has to go to her house.

Buadadi's husband and children died in the same accident as Raman and Lakshay's parents, so she is still taking care of Raman and Lakshay.

********************

2 days later

********************

A man in a black suit and pants, with a bodyguard, is walking away from the college balcony, holding a letter in his hand.

The man enters a class full of students, talks into the ear of a male teacher who is teaching there,
Ciashi is also sitting in that class. Ciashi, along with the whole class, is looking at the bodyguard with suspense.

After finishing talking to the teacher, Ciashi leaves the class as the bodyguard speaks.
Ciashi leaves the class as soon as the teacher finishes speaking, and the bodyguard goes out after delivering his message.

A wave of suspense is clearly visible on Ciashi's face again as she leaves the class.

As Ciashi is leaving the class, the bodyguard hands her a letter.

With eyes full of curiosity, Ciashi takes the letter from him, looks at the bodyguard once, and then opens the letter.

The bodyguard says the same words to Ciashi that are written in the letter: "If you want to give me a chance, just drop a message on this number before 4 PM today. If you don't want me to bother you again, ignore this number and throw it in the dustbin."

Reading these words, Ciashi doesn't show any reaction. Holding the letter in her hand, she enters the class.

**********************************************************

Raman in his office, reading pages of some files by rearranging them. Then his phone rings; it's from the same bodyguard who gave the letter to Ciashi.

"Did you give her the letter?" Raman asks with a gentle smile.

After hearing the bodyguard's explanation, Raman hangs up the call.

Raman gets up from his seat and moves towards the window. While looking out of the window, Raman has a very satisfying smile on his face, eagerly waiting for Ciashi's message.

Ciashi's face is constantly in Raman's mind, and he has no interest in anything today. It's the first time in so many years that Raman doesn't feel engaged with his office work.

He keeps looking at his phone repeatedly, hoping that Ciashi's message will come. But each time, after feeling disappointment, he starts waiting with hope again.

*
*
*
*********************************
Thank you for reading whisperers
TO FINDOUT WHETER CIASHI WILL MESSAGE RAMAN, 🤔🤔🤔KEEP READING READERS💕💕💕🙈
And tell me did you like todays chapter?
If yes then just drop the heart in the comments its all I want.
*
*
AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
MY ID IS @whispersoftwohearts

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0GVkNnP3BJ/?igshid=MzY1NDJmNzMyNQ==