CHAPTER-36"BREAKING THE ICE"

Outside Ciashi's house, Lakshay is waiting with his car, dressed in a white loose t-shirt, cream-colored trousers, and black goggles.

Raman had an important meeting today, so he couldn't join the wedding shopping. He is busy with office and office's pending work, so he wants Lakshay to handle the shopping.

Lakshay has the address, and he's been waiting for about five minutes for Ciashi to come downstairs.

Lakshay hasn't seen Ciashi yet and imagines her to be confident and somewhat muscled based on the description Raman provided.

Lakshay is humming a song, moving to the rhythm when he notices a young girl coming out of Vaidehi's house.

She looks simple, innocent, wearing a parrot green suit with a white organza dupatta gracefully draped over one shoulder, and long black hair flowing down.

Lakshay glances at her for a moment and then resumes humming. But as soon as he sees the girl approaching his car, he immediately gets out.

With a warm smile, Lakshay says, "Umm, hi."

"Hello!" she replies as Lakshay opens the car door for her. Lakshay had no idea that the girl he saw is Ciashi. He thought she might be Ciashi's sister or a friend going to help with the shopping.

As the girl sit Lakshay again looks towards the house gate, waiting for Ciashi to come.

Ciashi, with a gentle smile, "Is someone else coming as well?" leaning from the car's window.
Lakshay, while maintaining his gaze towards the house gate, says, "hnn, vo Ciashi..." He stops in between.

"Means...?" with a face full of confusion, he forcefully maintains eye contact with Ciashi.

Lakshay, again gaze at the gate, hesitates and then stumbles, looking at Ciashi back after taking off his goggles. "Uh... Ciashi... I mean Ciashiji, umm.. sorry, Mrs. Bhabiji."
Lakshay, confused and stuttering, continues, "Bhabi... umm... yes this one is better bhabi! are you her?"

Ciashi, with a strange and nervous smile, asks, "Yes, I am Ciashi. Are you... Mr.Lakshay Singh... Suryawanshi from Suryawanshi Mansion?"
Lakshay gasps before replying, "Yes, I am the one.... Shall we... go now?"
Ciashi nods after they force a smile at each other.

There is complete silence for a while; none of them says a word. Lakshay starts the car, and both he and Ciashi feel the awkwardness.

Lakshay couldn't imagine Raman's wife being so feminine, and he was shocked. He was so confused that he didn't know what to say. Raman's description of Ciashi didn't match at all. Ciashi, on the other hand, was also perplexed. Lakshay's sudden question about whether she was Ciashi left her feeling uneasy.

As the car moves, Lakshay stops suddenly, saying, "One second.. please." He looks at Ciashi, insists by opening the car's gate, and steps out. Lakshay quickly goes to the back of the car, looks around, places his hands on his hips, and takes a deep breath, before Silently burst of laughter so that Ciashi can't hear,

he continues to laugh. Lakshay is contemplating Raman's choice repeatedly, thinking about Raman and chuckling to himself. "Bhai used to say the girl should be like this, like that. What was it?... The girl shouldn't be too beautiful, average looks are fine, etc., etc." Lakshay struggles to control his laughter, he fixes his clothes,

as He looks towards Ciashi, a gentle smile appears on his face as he returns the gaze.
he opens the car trunk, After clearing his throat, he takes out a beautiful bouquet of white roses with a box gift-wrapped.

After confidently sitting back in his seat, Lakshay presents the flower bouquet and gift to Ciashi, maintaining a warm smile on his face. Ciashi's lip corners shift upwards as she gazes at the flowers and the gift.

Ciashi: "Is this for me?" She looks at Lakshay while grabbing the items from his hand.

Lakshay: "Yes, only and only for you."

Ciashi sniffs the flowers, moving them towards her nose.

Ciashi: "They are beautiful, thank you... so much." Ciashi, filled with the fragrance of roses, displays happiness in her eyes. The earlier awkwardness between them has disappeared, and they are no longer strangers. They can easily talk and smile with zero nervousness.

Lakshay: "And I feel sorry for what I did before. The thing is, I just came from a trip three days before, and I didn't have any knowledge about marriage stuff and all.
I asked for your picture from Raman bhai, but even he doesn't have any, so I got a bit confused at that time."

Ciashi: "It's totally fine, and it was mine too. I should have introduced myself before getting into the car." She leans towards him.

"Okay, fine. It's both of our faults. But tell me, where is... my gift?" Lakshay folds his hands while playfully staring into Ciashi's eyes.

Ciashi: "Hmm! Good question it is." She nods slowly while thinking of an answer. "So, then just tell me yourself what you want from me?"

Lakshay thinks while narrowing his eyes.

"Hmm... I will ask you some other day, but you have to promise me."

Ciashi presses her lips together.

Ciashi: "Okay, I promise." She extends her hand towards Lakshay for a handshake.

"Done! Let's go now; we are already late." Saying this, Lakshay rolls his car's steering wheel, and in a second, they head towards the shopping mall.

**************************************

At SURYAWANSHI SHOPPING MALL:

"Do you know whose mall is this?"

Lakshay asks Ciashi as they reach the entrance of the mall, one of the watchmen rushes towards him as he recognizes Lakshay. "welcome sir." Lakshya nods.

"Yes, who doesn't know this? Obviously, it's yours." She answers with a bit of confusion because she doesn't understand why Lakshay would ask her such a silly question. After all, this is The Suryanshi Shopping Mall, and the mall belongs to him only.

As they enter the mall, one of the female staff approaches them.

"Welcome, sir, welcome, ma'am. Everything is ready, as Raman sir told us." She says with a smile.

"This way sir." She said pointing towards the stairs.

As you enter the Suryanshi Shopping Mall, you are greeted by a grand and spacious atrium adorned with modern architecture and sleek design. The floor is polished to a reflective shine, showcasing the elegance of the space. Soft ambient lighting creates a warm and inviting atmosphere throughout the mall.

High-end boutiques line the sides of the atrium, displaying the latest fashion trends and luxury items. The storefronts are strategically illuminated to draw attention to the exquisite displays.
A variety of shops cater to different interests, ranging from fashion and accessories to electronics and lifestyle products.

The central area features comfortable seating arrangements, allowing shoppers to take a moment of relaxation or plan their next shopping destination.

Lush greenery in the form of potted plants and decorative landscaping adds a touch of nature, providing a refreshing contrast to the sleek, modern interior.

Elevators and escalators seamlessly connect different levels of the mall, ensuring convenient access to all the shopping delights it has to offer. The sound of cheerful music and the hum of conversations create a vibrant ambiance, making the shopping experience enjoyable for visitors.

Overall, the Suryanshi Shopping Mall boasts a sophisticated and contemporary interior, offering a premium shopping environment for its patrons.

Lakshay, "No, you are wrong."He paused before speaking, gazing at Ciashi.

Ciashi, confused, wondered how she could be wrong. This was the Suryawanshi Shopping Mall, wasn't it? She looked at Lakshay, seeking an explanation for his statement.

Lakshay then gently leaned towards Ciashi, getting a bit closer to her left ear. "The mall... is... ours," he said, smiling before continuing to walk.
.
.
.
.
.
.