CHAPTER-21"Escaping the Darkness"

.

.

Sonakshi, after closing the door, bid mamiji a good night and then returned to Ciashi, asking, "So, what happened next?"

******************************************************************
.
.

Ciashi, looking worried, replied, "Ashok, where is the washroom? I need to wash out a stain from my dress."

Ashok, turning to Aradhya, inquired, "Aradhya, can you please guide us to the washroom?"

Aradhya replied, "Well, if you go left from here, you'll find the washroom, but the one on the lower floor is quite messy as someone vomited everywhere. I spoke to the manager, and there's an upstairs private room we can use until the lower washroom is cleaned. Come, I'll take you to the room."

Ashok, with a friendly smile, said, "That's great. Let's go." He signaled to Ciashi to start walking.

Following Aradhya, Ashok and Ciashi climbed the stairs, and outside the room, Aradhya discreetly pointed them in the right direction.

Ciashi and Ashok entered the room, and Ashok instructed, "You go into the washroom; I'll wait here."

Ciashi nodded and headed towards the washroom.
As Ciashi headed to the washroom, Ashok casually began to explore the room, looking for something to pass the time. Suddenly, his gaze landed on a bottle of liquor placed on the nearby table. His eyes lit up at the sight, and he eagerly reached for the bottle.

Murmuring to himself, he said, "I'll make good use of this while waiting for Ciashi." With that, he picked up the bottle and settled down on the bed.

Some time later, Ciashi emerged from the washroom, her dress now free from any stains. Ashok, on the other hand, was seated on the bed with the bottle now half-empty.

Ciashi hesitated briefly before speaking, "Ashok, there's something I need to tell you." With these words, she picked up a hairdryer from the dressing table and looked at Ashok through the mirror.

Ashok, speaking with a slightly slurred tone due to the alcohol, responded, "Hmm, go ahead."

Ciashi continued, "Today, I felt like Kabir was trying to... well, he was a bit forward with me. I mean, he was pressuring me to dance, and in the process, a drink spilled on my dress."

Ashok, in his somewhat tipsy state, appeared a bit disoriented. After Ciashi had finished speaking, and with no immediate response from Ashok, Ciashi's expression turned puzzled.

"Ashok, are you listening?" she asked again.

Ashok, with a smile on his face and under the influence of alcohol, replied, "Oh, Kabir! Kabir is a very cool guy. You must have misunderstood something."

Ciashi, her hairdryer still running, gazed blankly at Ashok through the mirror. She couldn't quite figure out what to say to Ashok, as it had taken a lot of courage just to bring this up. Ciashi had always felt awkward around Ashok.

Ashok, sitting on the bed, stared at Ciashi from head to toe in that dress. She looked absolutely stunning in that tight red dress, and her curves were prominently displayed.

Ashok's eyes were fixed on Ciashi as if he could devour her with his gaze.

As Ciashi was busy with her hairdryer, she suddenly trembled when she felt someone embracing her from behind.

Startled and uncomfortable, Ciashi stammered, "Ashok! What... are you..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Ciashi felt Ashok's left hand sliding down her back to her waist. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck, and the quiet sound of her own breath in her ears.