CHAPTER-42"AWAITING INTIMACY"

pov by raman

When I saw Ciashi with tear-soaked eyes during the farewell, my heart felt as if it shattered into pieces. For a moment, I thought of rushing closer and telling you in my arms, "Don't cry, Ciashi. I'll keep you so happy that you won't remember anyone else."

But I couldn't do it, neither then nor when you were still sitting defeated in the car. How could I? We haven't met each other enough to have the right to hug you. But when everyone in the mansion welcomed you, that small smile on your face worked as a balm on the wounds of my broken heart. It relieved me of the guilt that had been building up due to your tears all this time.

I had imagined you with my family just like this for so many days, and today, my dream came true. I don't need anything more in life now.

Buadadi applies a tilak of sandalwood on Ciashi and my foreheads, and in front of us, she circles the Aarti thali, inviting us inside the house.

"Ciashi, dear, you must be tired now, right? You can go to your room and rest; we'll send your dinner there." Buadadi says with a gentle smile.

Ciashi nods her head, acknowledging her fatigue.

"Radha, please escort Ciashi to her room." Buadadi instructs the staff member standing nearby.

Radha respectfully leads Ciashi towards the stairs,

******************************

Ciashi takes her steps into a white, gray, and black banquet hall-themed inspired bedroom, glancing around the room from all sides. As much as Ciashi's home had a hall, Raman's room seemed to be as large as that hall. Ciashi felt a strange sensation as she entered the room, and as her feet touched the floor, she could feel the softness of rose petals underfoot.

Ciashi's gaze falls upon a beautiful golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling, adorned with sparkling glass crystals. Between two large windows in front, a glass gate leads to a balcony, and the room is illuminated by the soft glow of sheer white curtains. On the left side, a white bedsheet adorned with roses and two swans made from pearls catches her eye. Adjacent to the bed is a mirrored door leading to the washroom. and right in front of the bed is a study table with a bookshelf containing some books, The room looks luxurious, much like the entire house.

"Ciashi ji, this is your room. Please rest; Ramanji will be here shortly," says Radha with a gentle smile, and the door closes with a thud.

Ciashi adjusts her heavy lehenga and sits on the gray couch, pondering for a moment. Afterward, she picks up her phone and calls Sonakshi.

"Hey Sonakshi! I've just arrived home. I miss you all so much."

Sonakshi responds, "I miss you too. Are you alone in the room, or is Ramanji with you?" she asks curiously after changing her tone from laziness.

Ciashi, lazily removing her bangles and creating a tinkling sound in the room, replies, "Not yet. They asked me to rest for a while."

Sonakshi, putting more emphasis on her words, "What are you doing now?" The sound of Ciashi's bangles reaches Sonakshi's ears.

Ciashi, placing the phone between her lean head and shoulder, causing the bangles to jingle, says, "I thought of removing these heavy jewelry; they are irritating."

Sonakshi, shocked, raises her voice, "What! Are you crazy? You're removing jewelry? Forgot it's your wedding night."

Ciashi gasped in shock and spoke after a few seconds of silence, "Sonakshi! I completely forgot. What should I do now?" She lifted the phone from her shoulder to her hand.