CHAPTER -22"The Waited Revelation"

Ciashi sat on the bed, her eyes brimming with emotions. Next to her, Sonakshi's eyes glistened with tears.

Sonakshi said, her voice laced with a hint of anger, "Don't worry, Ciashi. I'll handle Ashok."

Ciashi, her voice quivering in fear, implored, "No, Sonakshi, please don't do anything. Your involvement will only worsen my problems."

Sonakshi assured her, "Alright, I'll do as you say, Ciashi," while gently holding Ciashi's hand.

Ciashi mentioned, "We both have to go to college tomorrow. A guest chef is visiting."

Sonakshi agreed, "Yes, let's sleep quickly; we need to wake up early."

As the lights went out, Ciashi found it hard to sleep. The events of the night kept replaying in her mind, forcing her to press her eyelashes together and try to fall asleep.

From the window, a sliver of moonlight peeked through the darkness. The silence was broken by the chirping of crickets.

"Turrrr... Turrrr... Turr...." The blaring alarm shattered Ciashi's sleep, making her cringe at the sound.

Sonakshi, annoyed by the noise, placed a pillow over her ears. But the alarm's loudness made no difference.

"Ciashi, please turn off the alarm," Sonakshi pleaded as she rearranged her covers.

Ciashi, confused, said, "But the alarm is—"

"Dhadam!..." Sonakshi's abrupt movement jolted Ciashi, and she lost her balance, falling off the bed.

"Ahh..." Ciashi let out a slow scream and called out, "Sonakshi!"

Startled, Sonakshi looked down to see Ciashi on the floor. "Ciashi, I'm so sorry. I'm used to sleeping alone; I didn't realize."

Ciashi, getting up and returning to the bed, reassured her, "It's okay. I'm not hurt."

Ciashi asked, "The alarm was on your side. How do I turn it off?"

Sonakshi, surprised and guilty, said, "Oops! Sorry," as she turned off the alarm.

She continued, "Is the alarm always this irritating?"

Ciashi, puzzled, replied, "You set it last night."

Sonakshi, with an excuse, said, "Well... never mind. Let's get ready now."

************************************************************************

At S.S. COLLEGE,

"Principal, don't worry, I'm just outside the college, I'll arrive before the program starts."
As the gate of the black car opens, Raman steps out, looking very dashing in a black suit with a white shirt and white shoes. After ending a phone call, Raman, with two well-built bodyguards carrying guns on their shoulders, enters the college through a large gate.
Inside the college, there wasn't a single student, teaching staff, or helping staff member who could pass by Raman without noticing him. The girls couldn't take their eyes off Raman; perhaps, there were a few who hadn't even turned to catch a glimpse of him. But no girl had the confidence to at least say 'hi' to Raman.
Walking towards a large hall, Raman arrives, where all the students and teachers were already seated. Before entering the hall, Raman had a subtle smile on his face. Raman gazes through the entire hall once, and then proceeds towards the stage.

A man of around 60 years of age, upon seeing Raman, offers him a warm smile and rises from the chair placed on the stage. He proceeds towards the podium.

This man is the college principal, Mr. Mehta. Mr. Mehta's eyes were eagerly waiting for Raman. Upon seeing Raman, his eyes suddenly lit up.

"So, after a long wait, our chief guest for today has finally arrived. Let's give a warm welcome to Mr. Raman Singh Suryawanshi," the principal continues.