Raman(Intro)

Charecters-
Raman Suryawanshi/Ram
Ciashi Vaidehi/cia
Laksh Suryawanshi/lakshman(Raman's causin)
Gayatry Suryawanshi(Laksh's real bua)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Charecters-Raman Suryawanshi/RamCiashi Vaidehi/ciaLaksh Suryawanshi/lakshman(Raman's causin)Gayatry Suryawanshi(Laksh's real bua)

At Suryawanshi mansion

"Hey Bhai, why the sudden interest in gardening?" Laksh asked playfully.
"For real, Laksh? Can't you see?" Raman replied with a hint of sarcasm.

Ram paused, eyebrows furrowing briefly before he resumed his actions. His boxing gloves, red with white stripes, covered his hands as he practiced precise movements in the air. Even without punching bags, his moves displayed power and skill. In the corner of the garden, there was a big blue sofa shaped like an 'L'. A table with a mirror on top stood at the center, holding a black coffee mug.

"Forget all that, brother. Tell me what's making you bulk up so much," Laksh inquired, disappointment evident in his tone as he glanced at Raman's muscular frame.

Raman stopped his movements, looking at Laksh. "It's hard work, Laksh," he said, a hint of frustration in his eyes.

Raman was shirtless, wearing loose gray shorts and white sneakers. His sweat-covered body shone as he practiced, his well-defined biceps and chest catching the eye. Sweat drops trickled down his skin, like after a shower. Damp strands of brown hair fell over his forehead, and his determined black eyes glistened. With a strong jawline, he stood at a tall six feet, exuding strength and handsomeness.

"I put in effort too," Laksh defended himself, his voice rising slightly.

Raman gave a small smile. "Skipping workouts and having cheat days twice a week isn't really hard work."

Laksh responded with a fake grin and a dramatic eye roll, their playful banter filling the air.

Raman took off his boxing gloves gracefully, lifting the coffee cup to his lips. He turned to Laksh. "So, why did you join me here?" he asked.

Laksh looked up at the sky, lost in thought. "Why did I come here, indeed?" he mused.

Watching Laksh's contemplative expression, Raman sighed and took a slow sip of his coffee, a moment of quiet passing between them.

Laksh raised his voice a bit, pointing his index finger towards the sky as he exclaimed, "Bua Maa wants you to! shortlist girls for marriage!"

Raman, still sweaty and slightly frustrated, responded with a mix of surprise and exasperation, "Oh, Bua Maa."

"Why can't she understand that the kind of girl she wants for me might not be my type in this lifetime, let alone the next?" he muttered under his breath, his irritation palpable.

Laksh playfully teased Ram, his tone laced with humor, "What does Bua Maa want, huh? Just someone like a 'gau'-traditional, beautiful, polite, and cultured."

Raman retorted with a touch of anger, "When Bua Maa doesn't really want much, why don't you go ahead and fulfill her wishes? Why not marry one of those 'gau' girls?"

Laksh chimed in with a mischievous tone, "Well, if you say the word, I'll arrange it with everyone."

Laksh, displaying his iPad to Raman, said, "Look, brother, who knows, someone might catch your eye."

Hardly had Laksh finished speaking when Raman responded, "To be honest, seeing any of them makes me think that someone might actually find me appealing."

Laksh suggested, "How about this? You tell me the qualities you're looking for in a girl you like. I'll jot them down, do some calculations, and then I'll give you a shortlist."

Raman, without even glancing at the pictures on his iPad, remarked while shaking his head, "Take a look."

Raman set his coffee cup back on the table before comfortably settling onto the couch. He raised his left hand perpendicular to the ground and said, "Write this down."

"The girl's height can be average, around 5 feet or so, no big deal if it's a little above or below," he began. "Her weight should also be average, but it's okay if it leans slightly on either side, as long as she hits the gym and exercises regularly. I mean, she should be health-conscious."

Laksh walked over to his iPad near the couch, jotting down the points as Raman spoke. He then continued, "In academics, she should have achieved something, but she shouldn't be clueless about social life. Not completely docile, but not a hardcore follower of Gandhi's principles either. If someone insults her, she shouldn't turn the other cheek; she should give back four insults. She should have a revolutionary spirit."

"She shouldn't be excessively beautiful or overly feminine," Raman added. "Average looks are fine. She should be independent, no matter what field she's in. She shouldn't rely on others, at least financially, and should be able to do her own work."

"She should find happiness in her life," Laksh wrote as Raman continued. "She shouldn't always be in tears, but should stand up for herself, fight for her dreams. That's a must."

As Raman concluded, Laksh sarcastically remarked, "That's it?"

Raman got up from the couch and said, "For now, yes."

Laksh, with a playful tone, replied, "You haven't described Durga Ma's personality, have you? Seems like you're looking for someone incredibly strong and powerful."

Raman defended his list of qualities, saying, "These are the required qualities."

Laksh teased once again, "Well, that's the kind of requirement that would suit Patna's wealthiest diamond merchant."

"