CHAPTER-19"Echoes of Uncertainty"

Ciashi and her friends were enjoying a lively evening on the cozy club couch, each one of them clutching a glass filled with their drink of choice. However, Ciashi sat there quietly, sipping her cold drink. She had decided to follow Sonakshi's advice, holding that glass of cold drink to avoid the constant offers of alcoholic beverages that came her way.

In the midst of the laughter and music, Aradhya turned to Ashok, suggesting, "Guys, I think it's time we hit the dance floor. What do you think, Ashok?"

Ashok, with a twinkle in his eye, replied, "Yeah, why not!" He stood up, joining the others on the dance floor.

Aradhya added with a playful tone, "Ashok, if you don't mind, would you like to dance with me?"

Ashok, flirting in a charming manner, responded, "Sure, I'd love to dance with you, beautiful." He extended his hand towards Aradhya, and she placed her palm in his. The two of them swayed away to the music, lost in their own world.

The rest of the group joined them on the dance floor, leaving Ciashi and a few others behind. They continued to enjoy their time, lost in their individual moments of fun and relaxation.

Due to Ciashi's sudden jolt, the drink in her hand teetered dangerously on the edge, its contents barely avoiding spilling onto her clothes. She skillfully averted the mishap, preventing the drink from splashing onto her attire.

"Hi, Ciashi,"
a familiar voice reaches Ciashi's ears, and she turns her shoulder to face it. "Um, hi, Kabir," she responds, her voice tinged with a hint of awkwardness.

And with those words, Ciashi shifts her gaze away from Kabir. Kabir, leaning in slightly closer, asks, "By the way, Ciashi, tell me something about yourself. What are you currently studying, and what are your future goals?"

His tone is gentle and inquisitive.

"ciashi replies, "I'm currently pursuing a master's degree in history, and I'll see what I want to do in the future."

Kabir, approaching Ciashi closely, says, "That's quite good." He continues, "Well, our partners are enjoying the dance floor, so I think we should also have some fun."

Saying this, Kabir extends his hand to hold Ciashi's hand. But as Ciashi senses Kabir's hand on hers, she quickly withdraws her hand.

"Um... what are you saying?" Ciashi asks, feeling uncomfortable.

As she says this, Ciashi's gaze searches for Ashok. Due to the large number of people on the dance floor, she can't see Ashok.

For Ciashi, this place is entirely new, and she's among strangers. And Ashok, for the first time, left Ciashi alone here to have fun with someone else. Even though he knows all of this, he still left Ciashi among strangers.

Despite Ciashi's gentle refusal, Kabir continues to pressure her to dance, touching her inappropriately. Kabir's left hand holds Ciashi's hand, and his right hand slides down her back. His actions are flirtatious, and his eyes reveal a desire.

Ciashi, attempting to free her hand, accidentally knocks over a glass filled with a drink on the table. As a result, her beautiful dress gets stained with the drink's splatter.

The glass falling captures the attention of everyone around, and Kabir, distracted by the onlookers, releases Ciashi's hand.

The relief of Kabir's touch leaving her body washes over Ciashi. Kabir, unsuccessful in his intentions, leaves Ciashi alone.

After sitting quietly for a few moments, Ciashi looks at the stain on her dress. She tries to clean the stain with her hands, but the stain isn't so easily removed.