CHAPTER-16"Moonlit Escapades"

"shisss",

Sonakshi, while discreetly descending the steps, places her finger on her lips, signaling Ciashi to remain quiet.

Ciashi follows Sonakshi, also trying to be as silent as possible.

Ciashi is wearing a long white jacket over her shoulders, and she carefully balances herself on the stairs to avoid the clicking sound of her heels.

Only a few steps have been descended so far, and Sonakshi, who is standing below the stairs, holds a black, pocket-sized speaker in her left hand.

"shisss..," Sonakshi quietly signals Ciashi to stop by showing her palm as she leans towards Mamaji and Mamiji's room.

Observing Sonakshi's gesture, Ciashi halts and takes a step back.

As soon as Sonakshi presses the button on the speaker, a loud music begins to play.

'Bade… Acche.. Lagte… Hai..,

"Mamaji-mamiji, isn't this song from your era? It's so lovely,"

Sonakshi exclaims while heading into their room.

Mamiji is pressing her saree, and Mamaji is sitting on the bed, legs crossed, and their feet on each other's feet, holding the spine of a novel in his right hand.

He's wearing his glasses and reading the book with great concentration.

When the music starts playing, both of them share a smile that was missing moments ago when they were engrossed in their own tasks.

Ciashi enters and places the speaker on the bed.

Mamiji, still blushing slightly, sits down after placing her iron on the stand, while Mamaji maintains a smile on his face.

It appears that they were deeply lost in their thoughts until the music interrupted them.

Sonakshi, with an even bigger smile, asks,

"Mamiji, how does this song make you feel? I heard it was very popular during your youth."

Mamiji blushes even more and looks toward Mamaji, saying, "You remember it?"

Sonakshi teases them, "Come on, Mamaji, tell us about your memories related to this song."

She says this and, with a sly smile, moves backward toward the room's exit.

Mamaji, still smiling, replies, "Why don't you tell us?"

Mamiji continues to blush and says, "It's such an old story; I don't even know how to put it into words."

Sonakshi watches as they engage with each other, and when she sees an opportunity, she quietly leaves the room. She waves at Ciashi, signaling her to follow.

The song continues playing: "Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hai, Kitne Door Hai, Chand Sitare..."

Ciashi, following Sonakshi's lead, carefully descends the stairs, taking care to avoid making any noise with her heels. She has a white jacket over her shoulders, and her steps are cautious.

In a rush, Ciashi's black hanging bag accidentally collided with the gate, creating a soft "shh" sound. Sonakshi, concerned about any noise, quickly hushed her.

Sonakshi: "Shh... Be quiet."

Ciashi immediately responded, apologizing with a whispered, "Sorry, sorry."
She tried to exit through the gate but abruptly stopped, turning back to Sonakshi. Ciashi hugged Sonakshi tightly, expressing her gratitude.

Ciashi: "Thank you..."

Sonakshi, with a reassuring smile, signaled Ciashi to leave discreetly.
Sonakshi replies,
"We can talk about this later. For now, go."

She subtly directs Ciashi towards the gate while keeping an eye out for any potential onlookers. As soon as Ciashi leaves, Sonakshi sighs with relief and flashes a reassuring smile.

Just then, Kanu's voice is heard from behind, "Where is Ciashi didi going at this late hour?" He has just come out of his room.

Sonakshi's face shows signs of tension as she turns to look at Kanu. She approaches him and inquires, "What are you doing here, Kanu?"

Kanu, excitedly, "I was studying when I heard loud music. I thought there might be a surprise birthday party going on at home, so I came out of my room."

He continues, "But today is nobody's birthday at home, right? Except yours, perhaps?"

Sonakshi, slightly irritated and still glancing towards Mamaji and Mamiji's room, replies,

"No, there's no surprise birthday party happening here. You can go back to your room."

Kanu, curious about Ciashi, asks, "What about Ciashi didi?"

Sonakshi, in a hushed tone, says, "You won't understand." Then she changes the topic,

"What were you doing near the Manoranjan theater during your math coaching class yesterday?"

Kanu, trying to find an excuse, says, "Well, since there's no surprise birthday party happening, I'll head back to my room.

Besides, my exams are coming up in a few days. Bye, Didi." With that, he heads towards his room.

Sonakshi, playfully, "Oh, Kanu, before you go, could you find out where Ciashi Didi is going so late at night? Wait."

Hearing Sonakshi's words, Kanu quickly enters his room.

Sonakshi, smiling, approaches her uncle and aunt’s room. Inside, she sees they are blushing and playfully conversing. Upon her arrival, they change the topic.

Mamaji: "Sonakshi, listen to this memory related to this song."

Sonakshi: "Sure, Mamaji, please share."

Mamiji, blushing, continues, "You know, when we got married, your Mamaji was a big fan of this movie and used to go watch it in the theater frequently.
When I found out, I insisted on going with him, as the movie was just an excuse for me to spend some quality time with your Mamaji."

Sonakshi playfully asks,

"Oh, really? And then? What happened when you went with Mamaji to watch the movie?"

Mamiji replies,

"Yes, we went, but the interesting part is when we sneaked out of the house to watch the 9 o'clock show of 'Nandiya Ke Paar' movie. When everyone at home was asleep, your Mamaji and I secretly opened the main door with a fake key and sneaked back inside."

As Mamiji reminisces, she blushes and smiles, and Mamaji joins in, smiling as well.

Sonakshi, excited and with a mischievous smile, thinks to herself,

"Looks like Ciashi's uncle is quite adventurous!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UNCLE OR CIASHI BILKUL SAME HA
😂😂😂

UNCLE KO TOH KOI UNDAZA BHEE NHI HOGA KI JESE VO GHAR SE NIKLE THE VESE HE CIASHI BHEE😂😂🤗

THEY BOTH ARE REALLY CUTE 😁
JUST WAIT FOR NEXT😄