CHAPTER-51 NEW BIGINNING

GUYS CURRENTLY I AM WAY BUSSI, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO POST ON REGULAR BASIS, SO HERE IS NEW CHAPTER AFTER TOO LONG.
*

*

*

POV by Raman
Oh Shivji, what I just said didn't upset Sukra Raman. Today, I feel so different from the girl I used to be. So carefree, so happy, as if there's magic in the air, and the people who come here fit right in, feeling even more peaceful and free than reality. Or perhaps, it's the magic of being here with Raman.

After finishing meals, both sat on a large, long mat on the ground. Ciashi bends one leg at a right angle, resting her chin on her palm on the knee of the other leg.

In front of Ciashi, Raman places his head on a pillow under his head, with both hands beneath it, and one knee bent, lying in a position that makes it hard to tell whether he's sitting or lying down.

Both wear serene and content smiles on their faces. There's no sign of any disturbance for miles around; if there's any sound in the silence, it's only the chirping of crickets.

Raman and Ciashi are both reveling in the joy of this silence. Apart from a small lamp, the cool breeze of the moonlight enters through the broken window.

"I don't feel like leaving from here now. It feels like I should just stay here and never leave," Ciashi says, enjoying that moment of happiness in her deep voice.

"I sometimes feel like finding such a place too. Where there's no pretense, and if there is, it's only the beauty and simplicity of nature," Raman says, looking somewhere in the air.

Ciashi lifts her chin from her knee and looks at Raman. "I am sorry!"

As soon as Raman looks at her, Ciashi guiltily lowers her gaze.

With saturated expressions on his face, Raman asks, "Sorry! for what?" even though he knows the answer.

With tears shimmering in her eyes, Ciashi shifts her gaze towards Raman, "For... everything."

"Like?" Raman asks, sitting up and looking directly into Ciashi's eyes.

"For not replying to your letter...

for lying when you asked...

for ruining our first night...

for the injury on your wrist." Ciashi looks at Raman's palm, the injury still visible, although the blood has dried up.

"And... for betraying your entire family." Saying this, tears fill Ciashi's eyelids, which she struggles to hold back.

Listening to Ciashi's words, Raman struggles to control his emotions, taking a deep breath.

POV by Raman

If those tears were to fall from Ciashi's eyes, I swear, I'll forget everything and pull her into my arms so tightly. I'll hug her with such force, setting aside all our differences and awkwardness, that Ciashi won't be aware of anything else in this world.

It's true that all of Ciashi's actions have hurt me deeply in the past, but I'm not angry with her anymore. I had promised myself that I wouldn't let tears come into Ciashi's eyes because of me, but I always seem to fail. This fact is weighing heavily on me.

I don't care whether Ciashi likes me or not, but if there's one thing that matters, it's living and dying with her, just like this.

I ask her, "If I were to ask you for another chance, what would your answer be?" looking directly into her eyes, questioning with hope.

She looks strangely and innocently towards me, not believing what I just said.

With the blink of an eye, my body is shocked by the sudden push from in front, my chest fills with warmth, the scent of roses fills my senses, and the sound of breathing near my ears becomes fainter.

The delicate touch of her hands feels like they're on my chest, near my shoulder. In just a few seconds, Ciashi has come so close to me, something I never imagined would happen, at least not tonight. I can feel her heartbeat on my chest, beating faster than mine.

"Can I hug you tightly?" she asks in a subdued voice, her voice trembling with longing.

With a dumbfounded voice, I reply, "Huh?" I'm still not fully aware, trying to understand what Ciashi is saying. As her hands gently touch and slide, reaching my back, a surge runs through my entire body. As soon as Ciashi tightly presses her arms, there's no space left between us, not even for air to pass.

With closed eyes, I feel every second of this moment.

Should I hug her back? I try to raise my hands hesitantly, but I don't know how to do it, and my hands freeze in midair, forming a fist.

The temperature of my body has risen so much that I can feel sweat near my ears now.

My body feels frozen like a statue.

*************************************

Buadadi, walking with stress lines on her face, "Find out why they haven't reached home yet; they've been out since morning," she is worried about Raman and Ciashi.

"I even asked bhai's secretary, but he doesn't know where bhai is,"Lakshay's voice comes from behind as he walks towards Buadadi from the sofa.

Buadadi responds, "Raman doesn't stay away for so long without informing."

"Grandma, please calm down; they will be back soon... and if Duadadi gets even a hint, his health will deteriorate," Lakshya gently speaks, his tone filled with concern.

He guides her to a nearby chair, "You sit here comfortably; I'll do something," he thinks while looking into the air after helping Buadadi sit.