CHAPTER-28"The Echo of Threats"

"Hi Ciashi," Raman said, his heart pounding in his chest.
Ciashi looked up from her book, surprised to see him. "Hi," she replied shyly.
They exchanged pleasantries, and Raman eventually asked about the puppy she and her friend, Sonakshi, had rescued a few days prior. He had witnessed the act of kindness and was immediately captivated by Ciashi's compassion.
"It's doing well now," Ciashi said with a smile.
Sonakshi, intrigued by the conversation, introduced herself and asked Raman how he knew about the puppy.
"I was actually there at the time," Raman confessed, surprising them both.
He then turned to Sonakshi and asked, "Tell me, how do I look?"
Sonakshi, taken aback by the question, stammered, "Sir, you are... very dashing."
Raman chuckled and asked, "And do I have any flaws that could make a girl reject me?"
Sonakshi, unable to resist his charm, replied, "No sir, you seem like a prince."
Raman, emboldened by her answer, turned back to Ciashi and said, "So, if I were to approach a girl, she wouldn't reject me, right?"
Ciashi, her heart racing, could barely speak. "Well, sir," Sonakshi interjected, "if I didn't have a boyfriend, I would never reject you."
Raman, his eyes fixed on Ciashi, leaned forward and asked in a gentle voice, "Ciashi, would you help me? I want to propose to someone."
Ciashi, speechless, could only nod her head in agreement.
Raman, his heart pounding with anticipation, looked into Ciashi's eyes and said, "Ciashi, I've come to propose to you. Will you give me a chance?"
As soon as these words came out of Raman's mouth, the entire library began to echo with his words. Raman kept looking at her in anticipation of Ciashi's reply, and his eyes had become so fixed that they would only move away from Ciashi's eyes when Ciashi gave her answer.
Ciashi and Sonakshi were shocked to hear Raman's words, they couldn't believe their ears, Ciashi just kept looking into Raman's eyes, she completely forgot that she had to answer Raman's question.
Ciashi looked at Raman cluelessly and innocently, that Raman did not seem less than an angel to her.
Raman's mind was filled with many songs, and he wanted all the songs to start playing loudly for Ciashi, if Ciashi said yes at this moment, then maybe Raman would also start singing without any worry.
Raman found Ciashi perfect for those songs, as if all those songs had been written after seeing Ciashi.
Pov by Ciashi
"What! Did they really just say my name, yes... yes... my name is hers and she is looking at me, but why, isn't this the same Raman Singh Suryavanshi who came to the college event that day and I came and gave him a flower bouquet without seeing him.
But why has he come to propose to me, maybe this is a prank, no... no... prank doesn't look like it.
Whatever it is, but why is he looking at me like this, and what should I tell him now, I can't even refuse him directly.
If it's a prank, did I meet him? If not, then it's a bigger problem because no angel can reject him, then why did he come here for me? Hey! May Mahadev help me.
Pov by Raman
How beautiful she is! How much innocence is on her face, I have not seen any goddess, but maybe if there is, she would look exactly like Ciashi.
Her long black hair, which she has tied in a bun and kept on the edge of her shoulder, looks like a black snake hanging from her neck to her chest. What if she opens her hair?
'us julf ka kya kehna jo dosh pe lehrai, simti toh bani nagin feli toh ghata chai'
('What to say about that hair that waves on the cheek, when it is curled, it becomes a snake, when it is spread, it becomes a wave.')
Her eyes are so innocent, just like a mermaid who is drowning me in herself.
Ciashi could never say yes to Raman's proposal, she could never even think about it. As soon as she realized that Raman was not joking, she started to feel awkward and nervous.

Ciashi started to rub her hands together, and sweat started to appear on her face.
Sonakshi's voice was filled with seriousness, "Sir, what are you saying?"
Sonakshi understood Ciashi's situation very well, so she tried to stay calm.
Raman did not answer Sonakshi's question, and he just kept looking at Ciashi.
Sonakshi held Ciashi's hand, "Sir, can we go now?" She asked, gesturing for Ciashi to walk calmly.

Raman did not take his eyes off Ciashi as he stood up from his chair.

Sonakshi also supported Ciashi to stand up, and they started to walk away together.

"Even if Ciashi takes a lot of time, I will wait for her answer." Raman said, looking back at Ciashi as she walked away. Raman's eyes were filled with hope.

Raman continued to watch Ciashi as she walked away.

As soon as Raman's phone rang, he put his hand in his pants pocket. As he took the phone out of his pocket, something fell to the ground with a loud sound. It was a gun, which he had kept for safety purposes, and it had fallen to the ground when he took out the phone.

As soon as Raman saw the name of the person calling on his mobile screen, he became tense and serious, and in the process, he ignored the pen.

Raman put the phone to his ear, "If you ever try to call me again, it will not be good." He said, with a threatening tone of aggression.

Ciashi also turned around to look after hearing the sound of something falling to the ground. She saw the gun lying on the ground, which had just fallen from Raman's clothes. In the next second, Ciashi's eyes widened in shock at Raman's threatening words spoken with aggression over the phone.

All of her painful memories from her childhood to the present began to swirl in her mind. From Mami Ji's abuse, such as locking her up in a dark room, hungry and thirsty, to punishing her with a belt or a stick, to Ashok's bad behavior and harassment, everything came before her eyes.

Ciashi trembled with fear, and tears welled up in her eyes. She felt like she had no strength in her legs, as if she would fall to the ground at any moment. But Ciashi did not stop walking, she did not understand anything, and she just kept walking with Sonakshi.

Raman also left the library and went out of the college after talking to someone.

Ciashi also felt sick, so she took a half-day leave from college and went home.

At night, Ciashi was talking to Sonakshi on the phone.

Sonakshi, "Ciashi, how do you feel now? Did you have dinner? Or what happened to you suddenly?" Sonakshi showered Ciashi with questions.

Ciashi was sitting on her bed, hugging a pillow in her lap and holding the phone to her left ear.

"I'm fine now, I had a good dinner," Ciashi assured Sonakshi with a smile.

Sonakshi, "Ciashi, I don't know what happened to Raman sir, why he started behaving like that all of a sudden."

The smile on Ciashi's face disappeared, "I'm thinking about what I'll say the next time I meet him."

Sonakshi playfully asked Ciashi, "Ciashi, there is nothing wrong with Raman, then what is the problem with him? And what do you think about saying yes to Raman's proposal?"

Remembering the incident in the library, Ciashi said, "Sonakshi, Raman's gun fell from his clothes when he was coming out of the library, and he was threatening someone on the phone to kill them. I was very scared, Sonakshi."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That bloody cal😪
Now what ciashi will going to do just comment.🙈