ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ

five years later

Today is our Haobin couple's fifth anniversary and Hanbin is super excited to show Hao his big present.

"Watch your step love" he says, as he leads Hao, who has a bandanna over his eyes, into their big beautiful new house.

"This is our house, right Hanbin? You said we were all going to have dinner here so it must be" Hao says nervously and Hanbin laughs.

A year ago, they moved into the new house that Xiaoting's friend arranged for them. It's a modern, large and comfortable house.

It has an swimming pool and a garden where Hao usually has plants. There are four bedrooms, one for them, one for Yujin, one for guests and one if they have another baby.

"Calm down, let me just close the door" he says, taking Hao's hand again to lead him to the center of the large room.

Hanbin lets go of Hao's hand and heads for the top of the stairs, shouting from the top, "You can take off the blindfold love".

Hao removes the blindfold in confusion, noticing that Hanbin's voice was far away and looks around, until he notices that Hanbin is at the top of the stairs, looking as handsome as ever.

"As you can see, I'm up here, in the same position as you were when we met again" he says smiling and Hao does the same. "You know, I always hoped that one day you would come back to me and as you know, we're together now" he says as he walks down the steps. "I love you in every way and you know that, you and our son are the lights of my life and I think it's time to make this more and more special" he says reaching over and taking Hao's hand.

"Five years ago today, I asked you to be my boyfriend, and I think it's about time to make another big proposal on this very special day for us" he says, getting down on one knee, and Hao's eyes fill with tears. "Will you marry me love?"

Hao starts to cry as he nods, "Yes Yes Yes" he says hugging Hanbin tightly. "I love you so much" he says between sobs and Hanbin laughs almost tearfully.

They break the hug and Hanbin takes the engagement ring out of the box and puts it on Hao's finger, who smiles at how good his fiancé's style is.

"Congratulations to the bride and groom" the group of friends who have been watching the whole time, come up to them with bottles of champagne.

"Im so happy for you bestfriend" Matthew says almost crying as he hugs Hanbin who laughs.

"Papa don't cry!" Chaehyun, Jiwoong and Matthew's daughter and Minhee's twin sister, shouts laughing and Jiwoong smiles.

"He won't stop even if you ask him to" Gyuvin says, picking Chaehyun up and holding her as she cuddles up to him.

"I want a cuddle too" Minhee asks Jiwoong who laughs and picks him up.

"I've prepared a surprise for you too love" Hao says laughing and Hanbin glances over interested in the topic.

Hao signals Taerae to get the box he asked him to keep. To celebrate their fifth anniversary, the couple decided to have a friends' dinner, and Hao asked Taerae to prepare a little surprise for him as he spent the day with his boyfriend.

Taerae smiles at him as he hands him the white box and Hanbin looks at her confused.

"You can open it" Hao says, handing it to Hanbin who takes it, looking at it suspiciously.

Hanbin opens the box and inside are two baby shoes, one pink and one blue, and Hanbin takes them, confused and not understanding the purpose of the gift.