ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ

"Who was the stupid bastard who had this brilliant idea?" Matthew asks angrily as he tries to build a tent but the situation is difficult, Hanbin laughs as he walks over towards him.

"It was your fiancé you dumb bitch" Gunwook says laughing and Matthew gives him a disgusted look.

"I give up on this shit, I wasn't made to make a tent happen" he says snorting as he looks around the camp. "I hate bugs, the thought of this place being full of them at some point in the night."

"You're so ridiculous Matthew Oppa" Gunwook says making a cute expression as he calls him Oppa, and Matthew cringes at hearing that.

"I will murder you" he says looking at Gunwook with a tent stick in his hand, and Gunwook pretends to be scared.

Today is Matthew's fiancé's birthday, and he's decided to celebrate it by calling his friends to go camping.

While the kids are out canoeing with the birthday boy and Gunwook's fiancé, the other three are trying to set up their tents, but it looks like they'll be there for a long time.

"I'm only doing this for my beautiful fiancé" Matthew says smiling in love and the other two look at each other laughing. "What?"

"I remember when you used to hate Jiwoong, it was hilarious" Hanbin says laughing as he finishes setting up the tent.

"It's amazing how two of us are engaged and one is dating, and two of us have children and the other one hasn't yet" Matthew says crossing his arms looking at his friends who seem to be doing well putting up the tents.

"Yes, its so weird-" Gunwook pauses for a moment, processing the information Matthew has just said. "WHO TF IS DATING?"

"Oh My God you're so out of it" Matthew says in the gayest way possible and also makes a disgusted face at Gunwook, who looks at Hanbin and connects the dots.

"MY HAOBIN IS REAL?" he asks smiling and Hanbin laughs in response. Gunwook runs up to Hanbin and hugs him tightly, who is surprised by the sudden action. "Oh my- my parents they are real" Matthew bursts out laughing as Gunwook looks at Hanbin as if he were a stuffed toy.

"Well Hanbin it looks like you have another son" Matthew says laughing and Hanbin smiles.

"Why are you hugging my Hanbin a little too tight?" Hao appears, a little confused by the fact that HIS boyfriend is being hugged a little too tightly by someone else.

"Im Haobin son okay? Im so happy i need this" Gunwook points at him and Hanbin and tries to hug him again but Hao gets in the way.

"Go hug your boy that i hug my boy" Hao replies sassy and Gunwook looks at him in disbelief.

"Ma boy is better than your boy" Gunwook says trying not to laugh and Hao crosses his arms, joining in the joke.

The two of them start throwing mouthfuls at each other while the pair of best friends laugh at them.

"You're a little brat, go get your violin stick and stick it up in your ass-"

"Gunwookie" Taerae calls out as he walks towards his fiancé who looks back, his gaze completely changing to a passionate look at the sight of Taerae in a white T-shirt and swimming shorts.

"Yes love" Gunwook says smiling as Taerae kisses him on the lips.

"Hey guys, what were you doing?" Taerae asks innocently and Hao smiles provocatively.

"Your fiancé was telling me to get my vio-"

"OH MY GOSH ITS A BUTTERFLY!!!" Gunwook says desperately pointing to nothing as a way of ending the matter, because he knows that if Taerae knew what he said, there would be no kissing and since he knows that his beloved likes butterflies he said that.

"WHERE" Taerae asks, glancing around.

"Oh, it flew away" Gunwook says nervously and Taerae looks at him with squinted eyes.

"Oh my god I didn't know that they can fly" Matthew says sarcastically and Gunwook glares at him. "Gunwook you should go to take biology classes because you suck at that my dear friend"

"Who sucked who?" Jiwoong asks, arriving at the foot of the tents with the children and they all look at him in an awkward way.

"No one love, no one" Matthew says trying to create a calm atmosphere while the children look at everyone in confusion.

"Brother did you by any chance suck a-" Ricky starts and Jiwoong covers his mouth.

"Are the tents ready?" Jiwoong laughs nervously and Hanbin answers yes while looking at Hao who is still processing what his younger brother was about to say.

"Hey Ricky, what were you going to say?" Gyuvin asks as he arrives at Ricky's side and Jiwoong looks at him worriedly.

"I was going to ask Hao if he brought my lollipops" Ricky says innocently, he takes advantage of Gyuvin crouching down to pick grass and looks at Jiwoong winking at him who smiles.

"Why are you toutching grass Gyuvin?" Gunwook asks confused, looking at the boy who seems very happy while plucking grass.

"Grass is so grass" Gyuvin says as he picks it upand observes it with his hand and Gunwook makes a disgusted face.

"Really let me see" Taerae says approaching Gyuvin as he picks up a piece to entertain him and Gunwook immediately changes his disgusted face to a smile.

"Thats really hum" he thinks before saying something after Taerae looks at him seriously. "Thats really interesting, im gotta go bye"

"He is weird sometimes, how do you love him uncle Tae?" Gyuvin asks confusedly, looking at the man next to him who makes a thoughtful face.

"I love him for who he is, we don't choose who we love" Taerae says smiling warmly at Gyuvin. "One day you'll find someone like that too"

"I hope i will" Gyuvin says as he looks at the two boys who are playing with a soccer ball and Taerae smiles at the sight.

"Lets eat and sleep everyone" Hanbin warns and Hao smiles at him. "What?"

"You're just so beautiful boyfriend" Hao says and kisses Hanbin, who blushes.

"Stop making me feel like this"

"Like what?" Hao asks as he gently brushes his hand over Hanbin's face, who smiles at the him and they kiss again, but this time for a longer time.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Yujin calls out going towards them who quickly separate. "Can I go canoeing again tomorrow? I really enjoyed it" he says smiling at his parents who look at each other happily.

"Of course swetie" Hanbin says giving Yujin a little pat on the head.

"Papa and Daddy will go with you" Hao says smiling and Yujin hugs them.

That cute family moment is spotted by a couple who look at them smiling.

"They are so cute, im so happy for Hanbin" Matthew says smiling.

"You're even cuter" Jiwoong says, putting his hand on Matthew's waist and squats down. "And you my twins, you're even cuter" he says talking to the Canadian's belly who smiles.

"Our baby girl and baby boy will be so pretty, just like you, me and our Gyuvinnie" Matthew says smiling as he caresses his belly and Jiwoong kisses him on the forehead and they smile at the sight of their son laughing as he records a tiktok with his uncle Gunwook.