ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ

Hao looks at the screen with trembling hands, he himself can't believe what he has just done but he knows that the only thing he needed to hear was Hanbin's voice.

He looks away from the phone screen and looks up to the sky, with a blank expression on his face.

"I know I made you hate me, but I also made you love me" he says softly to himself and closes his eyes, taking a deep breath to stop himself from breaking down. "God, take me back to the night we met"

He lets a tear run down his cheek and turns around, heading towards his house.

As you can imagine, things aren't going well for Hao either, he doesn't even know what he's doing but he knows that the only thing he wants more than anything is to get back to his real family.

Hao knew that this was going to be complicated, but he always wanted to hide it from Hanbin from the beginning.

During the first week it seemed that everything was going well, the case was going to be dropped and there was going to be no wedding, but obviously this happiness had to come to an end.

flashback - night of the breakup

Hao sits back in his desk chair and sighs, running his hands through his hair and not being able to stop crying.

He misses Hanbin and Yujin too much, and even he can't handle being away from them, he feels confused and sad because he doesn't know what to do.

"You need to do it son," Xiaojun says when he sees his son's condition. "It will be harder and it will hurt a lot more between now and then, he will be fine im pretty su-"

"No, he won't" Hao says between sobs. "He will hate me, Yujin will hate me, Everyone will hate me"

"That's why you should stay here" Xiaojun says, trying to convince his son to stay and Hao looks at him in disbelief.

"What the fuck dad? You told me yourself to go to Korea and now you changed your mind?" Hao says, getting up angrily from his chair and XiaoJun is startled by his sudden attitude.

"I know how much love hurts, but now is not the best time to get into a relationship..."

"Oh god you're so pathetic, just say you want me to marry her so you can make money out of it, that's what you need me for of course" Hao says laughing. "I'm glad I'll never be a shitty father like you, who treats his kids like an obje-"

The sound of a slap is heard in Hao's office, he puts his hand over his face in pain and Xiaojun looks at him angrily.

"I raised you to be a man Zhang Hao, not to be a kid who can't sort things out on his own, you know I tried to end the contract and I know perfectly well that you can do it too" he shouts "If you really love that boy as you say, then FINISH IT, do you think it's a good idea to stay in that relationship? They know you're dating and for that very reason they won't end the deal because they know that this Hanbin guy is YOUR weak point."

Hao looks at his father but nothing comes out of his mouth, the tears start to flow more and more and the sobs intensify.

"I l-love him, I can't, I can't" he says sobbing and screaming at the thought of breaking up with Hanbin.

"Son look at me" Xiaojun says grabbing Hao's face with his hands so he can hear him. "You NEED to do it, loving is also letting go, and you have to let him go for his own good"

"No, I'll sort it out and I'll go back to my family and you'll never call me son again" Hao says tearfully and his father takes a deep breath.

"Then I will do it" he takes the cell phone from Hao who screams in panic when he sees his father leaving the room and the security guards pull him back so he can't reach his father and lock him inside.