ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ

Zhang Hao third person pov 

Hao rushes out of the café and gets into his car. He takes a deep breath, too confused and shocked to process the situation.

The image of Yujin appears in his mind and that's when he starts to notice similarities between them and Hanbin, Yujin's style and personality are a mixture of the two.

He rests his head against the steering wheel and takes a deep breath again, his mind is a mess, he can't believe he's had a child with a stranger.

He thinks about the words Hanbin said about them having no connection, the fact that they have a child automatically shows that there is a bond.

Hao runs his hands through his hair and closes his eyes as he leans his head against the head of the bench, and thinks about how much he hates Hanbin right now for not telling him that he has a son, even though he knew Hanbin hadn't seen the note.

He looks at the violin on the bench next to him and decides to take it and go to the park next to him to play it. He sits down on the bench and starts playing Ludovico's "Experience", one of his favorite pieces.

The way he plays and the feeling he transmits catches the attention of the people around him, some of them even leave money, he shows the anger and confusion he feels through the music, helping him to think about what to do.

Just as he finishes playing, Hao puts the violin away but is interrupted by a child with black hair and a very cute look on his face.

"When can I learn this piece?" Yujin asks, looking at Hao expectantly, and Hao looks at him with compassion, surprised to see him here.

"When you're ready" Hao says and smiles at Yujin.

"You play very well! I want to play like you" Yujin says smiling and Hao dies of cuteness, even noticing that this is his son.

"Yujinnie thank you, I'm sure you'll be able to do it" Hao replies and Yujin hugs him

"Thank you for teaching me to play the violin, you and my daddy are my inspirations" he says and smiles at Hao who looks at him shocked and at that moment, realizes exactly what he wants to do.

"Yujinnnn" a tall boy calls out smiling and Hao looks at him suspiciously, "Where did you go?"

"Ah Gyuvinnie, I've come to see my violin teacher play" Yujin replies pointing at Hao who looks at him heartily.

"KIM GYUVIN WHERE DID YOU GO?" A short man shouts as he comes towards them and Hao goes into protective mode, getting in front of both children.

"P-papa, we've come to see Yujinnie's violin teacher" Gyuvin replies to the man, calling him Papa, which makes Hao feel relieved that he is the boy's father.

The man looks at him and then at Yujinnie in confusion but then changes his posture, Hao looks him up and down and finds him very familiar and only then notices that he is Hanbin's supposed best friend.

"Hello, my name is Matthew, this is my son Gyuvin and my best friend's son Yujin, who you already know" he says and smiles sincerely, "I'm sorry for the way I got here, but I told my son to not stay out of my sight, but it seems he's just like his father, he never does what I say" he looks at his son with an annoyed face, making Gyuvin roll his eyes and Matthew laughs in response.

"It's nice to meet you" Hao says and Matthew smiles, while the children look at each other and head back to the playground.

"Looks like Hanbin already told you, right?" Matthew asks looking at Yujin and Hao sighs, "How are you feeling?"

"I..." he starts, "I don't know what to say and honestly I don't even know how to do it, but I do know that I want to get to know Yujin and I want him to know that I'm his father"

"You know, I understand that you want to do this but it's better to take it slow" Matthew says and Hao listens attentively, "Hanbin was really hurt and upset because he practically raised this child on his own, and at that time he was a student, it was a really hard time but he doesn't regret the night between the two of you, apart from the fact that you made him discover his sexuality better, you gave him the best thing he's ever received in his life."

Hao looks at him perplexed and Matthew smiles at him and mutters "you can do it"and eaving Hao's side. Hao picks up the violin case next to him and gets back into the car and drives off towards his house.

When he gets home, he sits down on the sofa and picks up the phone. He looks at Hanbin's contact details and thinks about whether or not he should send him a message.

.

Hey, I'm sorry I left
from the cafe like that today.

Hanbin
Apology accepted.

I want this to work, okay?
I really want to create
a relationship with our son.

Hanbin
*my son

I know I've already lost
six years with him, I don't
want to lose any more.

Hanbin
Okay then

Thats it?

Hao rolls his eyes as he looks at Hanbin's message, sometimes he feels like telling his son's father to fuck off.

Hanbin
What do you want me to say?
We can meet to discuss
about how we're going to make this work.

Okay, when?

Hanbin
We can go out to dinner tomorrow around
7pm, you pick me up at home and
you can say hello to Yujin.

Is that your way of call
me for a date?

While Hanbin rolls his eyes as he reads the message, Hao looks at the screen and smiles provocatively.

Hanbin
Whatever.
If Yujin asks what you're doing here,
say we're going out to dinner with some friends.

Are you really that worried
that he'll find out?
he needs to know the truth

Hanbin
Can we take things slow
please?

See you tomorrow

seen