ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ

"Oh my gosh im so nervous" Hanbin says in despair, he and Hao are in the car in front of the Chinese man's house, while Yujin is already outside with Ricky.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine, I guess" Hao tries to reassure the Korean, who looks at him with his mouth open.

"I guess? You guess? I don't guess and you don't guess, we don't guess" Hanbin starts to panic again and Hao laughs at the situation.

After a week since Hao had slept at Hanbin's house, they had been getting closer and creating deeper feelings, especially with Yujin in the middle.

Hao thought it was time to tell his mother that he had a son, and spoke to his boyfriend/future boyfriend about it, who agreed for Yujin's sake.

"I already told you, I had told her that I had to talk about something and that she couldn't interrupt me," Hao says as he interlaces his fingers with Hanbin. "Don't worry Bin, everything will be fine"

"If you say so love" Hanbin says sighing and Hao frowns in astonishment and starts to blush but when Hanbin looks at him, he turns his face away. "Are you embarrassed Hao?"

Hao looks at him and rolls his eyes and Hanbin laughs. "N-No im not" Hao replies firmly. "I like the nickname"

"I know you like it love, your face said it all" Hanbin says laughing and Hao looks away embarrassed.

"Lets do it" Hao says, gripping Hanbin's intertwined hand tightly and he nods, smiling. "You're smile is so pretty"

"Oh thanks" Hanbin says smiling. "You're so pretty"

"Sung Hanbin" Hao says seriously, blushing again at the words of the Korean who laughs at his face.

They leave the car and enter Hao's house, Yujin and Ricky have gone to the garden to have fun.

"Mom" Hao says as they enter the house, and Xiaoting comes down the stairs towards the couple.

"Oh honey" she says as she hugs Hao. "Hanbin my dear" she does the same to Hanbin who smiles. "You said you needed to talk to me about something very serious"

"Yes, that's true" Hao replies nervously and Hanbin gives him a brave smile, despite also being nervous.

"Come here dears" she signals them to sit down at the dining table. "You can start Hao"

"So, you remember the night I went to China with Jihu" he asks and his mother nods yes, all that's on Hanbin's mind is - who is Jihu -, he decides to ask Hao later. "That night, something happened"

"You're scaring me honey" Xiaoting says worriedly.

"So... that night I made someone get pregnant and raised that child alone until now, because I'm back and I want to help raise my child" he says all at once and looks at Hanbin who squeezes his hand under the table.

"Are you for real? You're saying im a grandma?" Xiaoting says shocked. "Im a milf" she says and the couple look at her shocked and exchange a confused look.

"You're not mad?"

"What? No im happy you have a son and im a grandma but WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU LET THE CHILD BE RAISED ALONE ZHANG HAO" she explodes in anger while glaring at Hao who swallows dryly. "That's the education I gave you, that's what I taught you? You came out just like-"

"He didn't know he had a son, it was only when he came back to Korea six years later that he found out, and it was also a bit of my fault." Hao looks at Hanbin who tries to lighten the mood and smiles in gratitude.