ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ

"Papa" Yujin shouts and runs towards Hao, jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly. "I missed you"

"Im back sweetie, Papa is back" Hao says almost crying as he hugs his son tightly, then puts him down and walks into the building.

He looks at Hanbin who looks away and closes the door, trying not to look at Hao because his mind is a mess and an overwhelming urge to cry takes over the Korean's thoughts.

Hao looks at Xiaojun who is talking to Gyuvin and Yujin, he looks at Matthew who gives him a look that says "go to talk to him" and he does so.

He looks at Hanbin who keeps his head down and goes over to him. "Hey..."

"What are you doing here?" Hanbin asks with a shaky voice, as he looks Hao in the eyes, which widen when he sees how sad his ex-boyfriend looks. "I don't want you here"

"We need to talk Han-" Hao begins, but Hanbin cuts him off.

"No we don't, you made your choice now pay the consequences" while they argue the others watch the mini argument and Xiaojun decides to speak up.

"I know we don't know each other but I know you have feelings for my son, and if you still do, talk to him and do this for your son who deserves to have his other father present" Xiaojun says and Hanbin looks at him sighing, then looks at Matthew who nods in approval.

Hanbin grabs his coat and opens the door and Hao follows him, Hanbin walking ahead while Hao follows him silently towards the park.

They stand in front of each other and look at each other as if it were the day they met again. Hanbin's gaze transmits insecurity and sadness mixed with anger and Hao's hope and sadness.

"Well...im back" Hanbin rolls his eyes.

"That's your explanation?" he asks and Hao swallows. "Oh god, it's like the day we met again and you, childish as you are, always saying stupid shits."

"Auch that hurt" Hao says shocked by Hanbin's attitude who laughs lightly.

"You know what hurt? You leaving me without any explanation, so I hope there's a good reason, you can start"

Hao explains everything to him about what happened in complete detail and Hanbin listens attentively without changing his expression or commenting and Hao starts to get nervous.

"I'm sorry about all that but now you're going to listen to me" he begins and Hao starts playing with his fingers from how nervous he is. "Do you know how much I cried? Do you know how hard it was trying to put you out of my mind and no, I didn't manage to put you out of my mind. Do you know how bad I felt because I thought I had done something wrong and then you call me and you think what? That I'll be okay with it? I wanted an explanation from the start and I understand that you didn't even know, but still, I've missed you so much." Hanbin throws it all out and his eyes start to tear up and Hao looks at him, feeling bad about everything that's happened.

"This made me realize so much, I accept your apology but I don't know if I want to go back to the way things were" Hanbin says trying not to cry.

"I know I made a mistake Hanbin, but you also know that I wasn't well, I cried so much because there was so much going wrong and it was only after that that I began to have hope that I could get back to you and Yujin" Hao says with a shaky voice and Hanbin looks away.

"Yes, and you made it back, but I was so hurt that feeling this way about you hurts and I'm afraid of it happening again" Hanbin says, looking into Hao's eyes who moves closer to him.

"It won't Hanbin, you and I are forever okay? You're my soulmate and you know it, you know how much I like you, and how much I want to be with you" Hao says almost crying and Hanbin tries hard not to cry too.

"I know Hao but I was so hurt, and it hurts Hao, it still hurts. Do you know why it hurts so much?" Hanbin can't stand it and the tears start to flow.

"I- it doesn't have to keep hurting im here now-"

"It hurts because i fucking love you Hao, i fucking love" Hanbin says with tears falling and Hao looks at him shocked. "I love you more than I love myself, you're my other half how can I not love you?" Hanbin says laughing. "You know, I love you so much that I really want to be with you again after this, but I need you to make me feel that you won't go away again."

"I will Hanbin, you know how much I like you and want to be-"

"Like? You like me?" Hanbin asks laughing annoyed. "You want me to come back to you after all this, to tell me that you'll be here and that you LIKE me" Hao looks at him confused, not understanding what he's getting at.

"Say it" Hanbin says tearfully. "3 words, 8 letters, say it and then, I'm yours"

Hao looks at Hanbin who shakes his head in disappointment.

"I knew it, fuck you" he turns around and starts to leave but Hao stops him by speaking.

"I love you Hanbin, I love you so much but so fucking much" Hao says starting to cry and Hanbin stops his tracks.

"Then why didn't you say it when I said it to you?" Hanbin asks, looking back at Hao.

"Because I'm so scared to lose you, I'm scared that I won't be able to keep my promise to stay here forever even though everything is fine, but I'm willing to try because I love you, I love you and I will love you until my last breath because you are my person, you and Yujin are what I love the most in this world."

Hanbin walks up to Hao and kisses him, a warm kiss to kill the longing.

It feels like two pieces of a puzzle have come together again, the way their lips fit perfectly and the way their tongues dance in sync.

In this kiss there is so much feeling involved on both their sides, longing, sadness, anger and above all love, a kiss full of emotions and feelings.

They separate their lips and put their foreheads together, smiling at each other.

"I love you so much my love" Hao says, kissing Hanbin again, who smiles in the middle of the kiss.

"And i love you too so so so so much" Hanbin says, sealing their lips and smiling as they pull apart.

They wipe away each other's tears and laugh at how one miraculous kiss solved everything.

"Actually, when you said that to me the first thing I thought was Did this guy get that line from a TV show?" Hao says and Hanbin bursts out laughing.

"I don't know how I said that without laughing, but I was feeling a little Blair, you know what I mean?" Hanbin says and Hao nods and kisses him on the cheek. They intertwine their hands, walking around the park and they start talking about their weeks apart.

will it finally be our couple's happy ending?