ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ

Hao looks at Yunjin, who rolls her eyes every time her father mentions how proud he is of her in front of his co-workers.

The conference has begun and the supposed wedding is about to be announced. Hao has been waiting anxiously for this day to arrive because he can't wait to get back to his people.

He shakes his leg nervously as he looks at Yunjin, who is upset, and shifts his gaze to his father, who seems to be analyzing Kim Sohyun.

"A great employee of mine Xiaojun, I'm very happy to leave my princess in the hands of your gentleman" Yunjin's father says and Xiao smiles at him fakely while Yunjin rolls her eyes and Hao makes a disgusted face.

"If it were up to me, the wedding would be tomorrow" he says laughing and the staff giggle with him except for the three who are aware of the truth. "Lets just get this over and done with. Yes Yunjin?" he asks when he sees that Yunjin has suddenly stood up.

"I have something to say" she says as she walks to the front of the conference room and her father looks at her confused and annoyed that she has interrupted his speech.

She looks at one of the journalists to start recording live on a Chinese channel and takes a deep breath before speaking, Hao looks at her giving a brave smile.

"This deal will bring a new direction to my life, and I'd like to thank my future husband because I know how happy he'll make me and especially my father-in-law for always helping me and telling me everything I needed to hear" she says, trying not to laugh at the disgusted look Hao makes when he hears her call his dad her father-in-law and him her husband.

"A special thank you to my father, Kim Sohyun" she starts clapping and the rest do the same, and the father smiles confusedly at his daughter. "Thanks dad, for kidnapping me from my real parents and for making me believe I was going to marry the love of my life, which of course I can't forget you sent away from this country"

Her father opens his mouth in shock and looks at his co-workers, who are wide-eyed when they hear this; the desperation he feels makes him not notice the cameras pointed at him.

"Yunjin that's so funny right everyone? Haha" he says going towards her and grabbing her arm tightly whispering in her ear "What the fuck do you think you are doing you little slut"

"Leave me alone" she says, her eyes watering from the strength he used, and he bursts out laughing.

"You're pathetic" he rolls his eyes and looks at the audience who are wide-eyed.

"No, you're pathetic, you kidnapped a girl who her family thinks is dead, you made them think her mother had committed suicide when you know you were involved" he widens his eyes when he hears that and a lot of whispering invades the room, a couple of policemen come in and grab him so he doesn't try to run away.

"And no, I'm not going to marry Hao because I'm a lesbian and I have a girl to win over, just like our boy here, he has to go home to be with the love of his life" she says smiling and Hao looks at her proudly.

"And dad, you were never my father and I want you to know that I won this and that your wealth is now in my name and Hao's, you can say goodbye to it" a round of applause breaks out in the room and Yunjin looks surprised at the audience who start throwing their pens at Sohyun who bursts out laughing making everyone look at him confused.

"That's what you're wrong about sweetheart, MY fortune will be yours yes, but as far as I know it's still in my name because you didn't get married, which means there's no money for you" he laughs out loud looking at Hao. "Oh and sweet Hao don't worry you're Binnie is safe...I think"