ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪx

"Holy Moly I hate this shit so much" Hao says as he clings to Hanbin, looking at the ground with a disgusted face.

The group decided to go hiking with the monitors in the forest in the early morning, and it seems that Zhang Hao hates bugs of all types.

"I told you that if you wanted, we could stay at the Camp love" Hanbin says laughing and Hao makes a crying face. "Just like Matthew and Jiwoong did."

On the trail, only the children and the two couples are there. The other two decided to stay at the camp because Matthew didn't want to walk too far to avoid getting tired due to the two little babies in his belly.

"Omg i wish i was pregnant" Hao says without thinking and Hanbin looks at him provocatively. "Don't start"

"I didn't say anything" Hanbin defends himself while laughing at Hao's face.

"Bombastic side eye" Hao says making his usual disgusted face and they both burst into laughter.

"You're hilarious love" Hanbin says kissing Hao's cheek who smiles at the touch.

"We could just run away" Hao says while pouting. "We could go back and stay together in the tent..."

"That's blackmail" Hanbin says squinting his eyes and Hao tries to convince him.

"Come on loveee do this for your Hao" Hao says trying not to laugh and Hanbin sighs.

"Okay then" he says and Hao screams with happiness and hugs Hanbin.

"Thank you so much boyfriend" Hao says kissing Hanbin on the lips who smiles.

"I'm going to talk to the monitors okay? Wait here love" Hanbin says kissing Hao's forehead and going over to the monitors, making an excuse that one of them was feeling unwell.

"Daddy is Papa okay? I can go with you" Yujin says worriedly, listening to the conversation.

"Yes Yujinnie Papa is just tired, but you can stay and continue the path swetie" Hanbin says smiling and Yujin does the same, he turns back and runs towards Hao who is waiting for Hanbin impatiently.

"Papa be okay" Yujin says hugging Hao who looks at him confused. "Yujin don't want to see his Papa tired" Yujin looks at Hao worriedly who smiles after realizing the situation.

"Im okay my darling, thank you for worrying" Hao smiles as he kisses Yujin's forehead, who says goodbye and walks back to Gyuvin and Ricky.

"He is so cute" Hanbin says smiling looking at his son with hearts in his eyes.

"You're even cuter love" Hao replies smiling and Hanbin goes over to him, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing him passionately. "Why did you say that I was sick?" Hao asks laughing.

"It was the first thing I thought love," Hanbin says, brushing his lips against the Chinese man, who smiles between his teeth.

"You know, I saw a signpost over there pointing to that waterfall they said we could go to" Hao says, intertwining their hands. "We can go there if you want"

"Of course i want love" Hanbin says pulling Hao close and kissing his forehead.

They head towards the waterfall and along the way they both keep up a lively conversation, telling stories and laughing at each other's jokes.

When they reach the signpost, they head down the path and arrive at the spot, revealing a beautiful waterfall and they both look at each other.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Hanbin asks teasingly and Hao looks at him with the same look.

"Oh yes I am" Hao says as he starts to take his shoes off.

They quickly take off their clothes and strip down to their boxers, smiling at each other as they rush to the waterfall and dive in.

When they reach the top, they smile and start having a water fight.

"Okay you win" Hao says laughing as he gets close to Hanbin and wraps his arms around the Korean's neck. The water is around their waists, which makes their bodies feel each other's warmth.

"You're so pretty love" Hanbin says smiling and Hao laughs embarrassedly.

For a moment everything stops and they just stare at each other, talking through their eyes.

Hao's gaze moves from Hanbin's eyes to his mouth and from his mouth to his torso, and Hanbin smiles with fun as he starts leaving wet kisses on Hao's neck, who moans with pleasure.

"Is this how it's going to be?" Hao asks teasingly and Hanbin nods as he goes back to attacking Hao's neck and gripping his hair tightly.

They look at each other again and Hanbin tries to advance on the Chinese man's lips, who moves away in a teasing manner and when he catches Hanbin off guard, kisses him intensely.

A strong and heated kiss, while Hanbin has one hand on his waist and the other on his neck, Hao scratches Hanbin's back, who moans between the kisses.

They continue to kiss over the sound of the waterfall, holding each other tightly as if they were one. Hanbin picks up Hao, who wraps his legs around the Korean's hips.

Hanbin's back is all scratched up by Hao, who is now pulling his hair while kissing him intensely, and Hanbin grabs him with one hand on his ass and the other on his neck, going down hard on both places, causing Hao to moan under the intense pressure.

They begin to "soften", ending the kiss with a kiss and smiling at each other.

"How I've missed this kiss for seven years, I used to think about you so much my love" Hanbin says smiling, kissing Hao again.

"Me too, all this time I couldn't get it on with anyone" Hao admits as Hanbin hugs him around the waist and kisses the Chinese man's neck. "That kiss in that night felt so right, but so right, like it was meant to be"

"I felt the same love" Hanbin says surprised by Hao's confession and smiles, going back to attacking his lips. "From Wednesday to Thursday I'll have a free house" Hanbin says and Hao looks at him with a smirk as he approaches Hanbin and whispers in his ear.

"And what do you intend to do that night love?" Hao asks in Hanbin's ear, who shudders at hearing his lover's seductive voice.

"I want you to come to my house at 8pm for a dinner made by me" Hao looks at Hanbin playfully, smiling at his request.

"So you're asking me out on a date, right?" Hao asks as he strokes Hanbin's cheek who moves closer to Hao's lips.

"Yes my love"

Hao looks at Hanbin smiling and their lips collide again, but this time more calmly to form a slow kiss.

"Seems like you guys need some towels right" Gunwook says laughing, and startling them and embarrassed, the couple separates.

"How long have you been there?" Hanbin asks as he looks at Hao who tries to cover up by looking at the view.

" I just got here, but don't worry, I'll get you some towels to dry off so we can go to dinner" Gunwook says with a wink at the couple, who are still embarrassed. "And make sure you wear a condom on Wednesday" he says laughing and runs out of the place, leaving the couple open-mouthed and bursting into laughter when they look at each other.

this is getting intense right?? haha

thank u so much for reading my storie, i hope u guys are enjoying it!! ♡