ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

Hanbin has just left school and his first day at his new work, he looks at the clock and sees that it's almost 7pm, that means it's time to pick up his son. He gets in his car and starts driving to the address Gunwook had sent him, for some reason he feels anxious about meeting his son's teacher.

He arrives at the address and knocks on the door. The house is large and modern on the outside.

 While Hanbin is admiring the structure of the building, a very beautiful and elegant woman opens the door and smiles at him.

"Hello, you must be Yujin's father right?" she asks and makes space for Hanbin to enter. "You can make yourself at home, sit on the sofa, they'll be down soon"

"Thank you" he does what she says and sits down on the sofa and admires the house again, inside it's also modern and looks comfortable.

"I'm the mother of your son's teacher, my name is Zhang Xiaoting" she says and sits down on the sofa next to Hanbin and puts a cup of tea in front of him.

"Oh you didn't have to!" he says referring to the tea and Xiaoting smiles. "My name is Sung Hanbin. Your house is very nice Ms. Xiaoting" he admits and smiles radiantly.

"Thank you! My son and I decorated it when we moved to Korea, what do you work for?" she asks as she takes a sip of her tea.

"I started working at a new school here in town today as a teacher" Hanbin says and takes a sip of tea too. "It's very good, what's the tea made of?" he asks curiously.

"Thank you! It's green tea, my son's favorite" she tells him and puts down her cup of tea. "Which school do you teach at?"

"At Seoul Academic" Hanbin says proudly. "I always wanted to teach there because I also studied there, and I have very good memories of there. I only got the job now because it's very complicated to get in, and also because I had Yujin when I was 19 so it was very complicated" he admits. "But I don't regret having Yujin, he was and is the best gift life has given me"

"You're very hard worker, I'm glad you got the job in the school that you wanted, its very hard to get in there because it's one of the biggest private schools in the country, my other son studies there you must know him. Your son is very lucky to have a father like you" Xiaoting hesitates "Who is the moth-"

"Daddy!" Yujin calls out to his father and rushes down the stairs, throwing himself into Hanbin's arms.

"Yujinnie, how was your first lesson? Did you like it?" he asks, crouching down in front of Yujin, who nods and smiles radiantly, Hanbin runs his hand through his hair and smiles, he gets up to see the professor. "You must be the teacher..." he begins, but then falls silent.

At the bottom of the stairs stands a man, tall with an angelic beauty staring at him in amazement, he looks at Hanbin shocked and then looks away to Yujin who looks at him and smiles, then looks back at Hanbin and the world seems to stop, Hanbin remembers everything that happened the night they met, and it seems that the teacher remembers it too.

Zhang Hao's mother noticed that there was something strange there because her son seemed so shocked that he didn't even say a word. He looked at Hanbin and then looked towards Yujin, she was about to speak but Yujin did it for her.

"Hum daddy?" he says. "Are you okay?" he asks worriedly as he looks at his father

"Y-yes baby, hum" Hanbin hesitates and puts his hand on Yujin's shoulder "I'm going to talk to your teacher for a bit okay?"

"Okay Daddy, but wait" Yujin says and Hanbin looks at him. "How was your first day at work?" he asks and Hanbin melts with cuteness.

"It was really good, thanks for asking Yujinnie, but we'll talk about it later and about your lesson okay?" Hanbin replies with the intention of getting it over with so he can talk to the mysterious boy.

"No need to thank me daddy! Yujinnie will wait here" he says and sits down on the sofa and smiles at his father who smiles back.

Hanbin looks at Hao and he looks away, turns and goes up the stairs and turns left and Hanbin does the same, he enters the room that Hao entered and sees him sitting in a desk chair. The room has a large bookcase behind the desk and two violins are in the cases in front of two chairs, probably where Yujin was sitting.

Hanbin, while admiring the teacher's classroom, feels a stare on him and when he looks at Hao, the teacher looks away.

"Hum hello" Hanbin decides to start the conversation. "Can I sit down?" he asks, his heart beating so fast that it feels like it's going to explode, Hao nods and Hanbin sits down.

A silence falls over the room until Hao decides to break it.

"So," he hesitates. "Yujin needs a violin..." he begins but is soon interrupted.

"Seriouly?" Hanbin replies shocked. "After all that happened in that night that's all you got to say? No smiles? Are you going to run away from the subject and forget what happened? That thing you promised?" Hanbin gets straight to the point and Hao doesn't know what to say. "If you have nothing to say then you can fuck off." he says as he stands up but is interrupted by Hao.

"I have nothing to say." he says and Hanbin looks at him shocked with tears in his eyes.

"What the fu-" he begins but Hao interrupts him

"Let's not talk about this now, we have other matters to discuss about your son" he says with a slight discomfort in his voice and this makes Hanbin even angrier.

"If you want to talk about matters relating to MY son, then talk to me by text, because I really don't want to see you anymore." he says and leaves, slamming the door so hard and his tears start to fall, he can't tell if it's anger or sadness, but he can tell that he is hurt.

"Hanbin" his son's father opens the door and calls out to him and Hanbin sighs and looks at him, waiting for him to continue.

"What?" he asks with tears still falling.

"I-i'm" he begins. "Can you give me your number so we can talk about the violin lessons" he finally says and Hanbin nods and gives him the number, "And please don't take your son off the violin just because of me, he has great potential and is a brilliant boy"

"Thanks, after all he is my son" Hanbin says. "And no, I won't take him out of violin lessons"

"Oh, t-thanks" Hao replies still perplexed and surprised by Hanbin's coldness. "See you in friday..." and Hanbin doesn't reply, leaving Hao confused, angry and upset.

Hanbin wipes his tears and goes downstairs, meeting the only good thing Zhang Hao gave him.

here's the third chapter, I hope you like it!!! ♡♡

have a nice day/night guysss