ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x

"You suck at this" Gunwook laughs at Hanbin while they play rocket league on their cell phones.

The trip to the bride and groom's vacation home sends a mix of emotions, the first three seats are occupied by Taerae driving, Jiwoong in the middle and Hao next to him, both with headphones in their ears.

The middle seats are occupied by Gunwook at the right end, Hanbin in the middle and Matthew at the left end, who is asleep.

The last three are occupied by the little kids, Ricky at the left end showing his game to Gyuvin in the middle, and Yujin at the right end sleeping.

"As if you were any better Gunwookie" Hanbin says rolling his eyes and giving his cell phone to the youngest who laughs at him, Taerae watches them from the rearview mirror smiling at the interaction.

"Are we there yet uncle Taerae?" Gyuvin asks.

"Yes, it's right here"

Taerae parks the car in front of a charming beach-style house, they wake up whoever was sleeping and get out of the car, going inside.

Gunwook opens the door and the group enters, immediately seeing the spacious living room and the well-organized kitchen.

"People, attention please" Gunwook says as he walks away from the group towards the interior of the house, "Downstairs as you've seen we have the living room, dining table and kitchen and a bathroom, upstairs there are four bedrooms, three of which have bathrooms" he says and receives curious looks from the group.

"Let's see the bedrooms, shawll we?" Jiwoong asks heading towards the stairs and the rest follow along.

"We'd better start choosing now, children your room is the last one on the right, ours is the last one on the left, you four decide which one you want, even though they're both the same" Taerae says, interlacing his hands with Gunwook and heading towards their room, the children head towards the room leaving a couple and two "friends".

"As the rooms are the same we can just go to any one, swetie let's go" Matthew says, leaving the two singles alone.

"Okay" Hao begins, glancing at Hanbin "it might be single beds" he continues and Hanbin looks at him worriedly.

"I don't think we're going to have any luck with that" Hanbin replies opening the door to the first room on the right, revealing exactly what they wanted to avoid, a double bed.

"Oh well" Hao says as he looks around the room, "It looks comfortable" he says and decides to head towards the bathroom after noticing Hanbin looking at the bed with a serious expression.

"It's just a bed, there's no problem with it being a double bed, it's not like we've never slept in one together" Hanbin says laughing nervously as he follows Hao into the bathroom who laughs nervously too.

"Woah, they're just the same," Matthew says as he enters the room, causing the two to leave the bathroom, "That must be awkward," he says, laughing at the two who don't even exchange a word.

"Who wants to come to the beach?" Gunwook asks, entering the room wearing shorts with watermelons on them.

"Wait, since when were you dressed in shorts?" Hanbin asks confused.

"Since forever, how could you not notice?"

"Oops, I don't know, maybe I don't go around looking at your legs," Hanbin replies, laughing and drawing a laugh from the rest.

"Let's get our bags, get dressed and go to the beach," Jiwoong says, laughing at Gunwook's hero poses.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪