ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ

Nights were made for us to say things we don't say during the day.

That's what the couple in love are thinking as they walk through the park near Hao's house.

After sleeping over at the Chinese man's house, they spent Saturday as a family, watching movies and cooking together, but it's obvious that they also need some time alone.

They both decide to go for a walk in the park to have one of those late night talks, dressed in long winter coats because of the cold night.

Hao looks up at the sky as he walks side by side with Hanbin, who is watching him.

"That constellation over there is Gemini, your sign" he says and looks at Hanbin who looks where Hao has pointed.

"Where is yours?" the Korean asks looking at Hao who points to a constellation close to his. "Woah its really close"

"Just like us" Hao says smiling at Hanbin who kisses him on the cheek.

"I didn't know we had lost our virginity to each other" Hanbin says smiling at Hao who looks away in embarrassment.

"I didn't want to say at the time because I felt that you had trusted me" he says embarrassed and Hanbin smiles as he stops on the path and begins to look up at the sky.

"You know, since that night I haven't done anything like that again with other people. After that I started to discover things about myself, like the fact that I'm gay" Hanbin says, still looking up at the stars. "I don't know why but when we kissed for the first time it felt was like a dream, such a wonderful feeling that it seemed like it was meant to be, he looks at Hao.

"I haven't had anything with anyone either, even though they've tried" Hao says as he kicks a stone in front of him because they've started walking again. "Unlike you, I found out I was gay at 14 when I realized I'd never had a crush on a girl but always looked at boys, before you I obviously had a few cases but nothing sexual, you were the first and from then on nobody else"

"That's a bit shocking" Hanbin says laughing as he looks at the ground and Hao stares in disbelief. "You look like you fuck everyone"

"I'm a bit offended Sung Hanbin" the Chinese man says putting his hand on his chest making drama and Hanbin laughs throwing his head back.

"Love don't be like that" Hanbin says pulling Hao close to him and then kissing his lover's mouth, who laughs during the kiss.

"I love it when you call me Love" Hao admits and they laugh and kiss again and intertwine their hands, continuing to walk.

"I know this is going to be silly, but how did you know I used to dance?" Hanbin asks curiously.

"Because I used to dance too" Hao admits and looks at Hanbin, who opens his mouth and nods for the Chinese man to continue. "And once there was a mini meeting at your dance academy and that's when I met you for the first time, you danced to the song 'Beautiful Beautiful' and your vibe was so cute and talented that it made me crush on you but I didn't know how to approach you in a day, and I also had the notion that you hadn't noticed me," he says looking down, smiling as he remembers how deluded they were.

"Wait you were the guy who danced over me?" Hanbin asks, frowning as he tries to remember.

"Hum yes" Hao says, confused that Hanbin remembers him when in his mind he hadn't been noticed by the Korean.

"I remember you, you caught my eye but I didn't even talk to you or get your name, that's why you seemed familiar at the party" Hanbin says, connecting the dots.

"The universe probably didn't think it was the right time for us to meet," Hao admits sincerely, looking up at the stars again and Hanbin smiles.

"I'm really glad he put you back in my path, even though I always had the hope that one day you'd come back, Hanbin says smiling and Hao smiles back. "It's crazy to think that we met in one night, had a baby and only found each other six years later," they laugh as they think about how much that sounds like a novel.

"Two souls don't find each other by accident, it all happens for a reason" Hao smiles at Hanbin and pulls him close. They kiss intensely, but soon move on to a calm, warm kiss.

They stop the kiss, smiling at the end as they once again intertwine their hands, which are so perfect when they're together that it seems like the work of fate.

"OH MY GOOD A SHOOTING STAR!" Hao shouts pointing to the sky and Hanbin looks up trying to see her but can't.

"Make a wish love" Hanbin says smiling and Hao nods and closes his eyes making a wish. "What did you wish for?"

"Shh i will not tell you, its a secret" Hao says putting his index finger in front of Hanbin's mouth who takes it away and steals a kiss from the Chinese man. "You're very naughty today Sung Hanbin" Hao makes a suspicious face and the Korean laughs out loud.

"I like being naughty for you, love" Hanbin says, bumping his shoulder into Hao's, who rolls his eyes laughing. "Thank you"

"For what?" Hao looks at Hanbin confused.

"For being with me, we've been going out for about two weeks and it's been wonderful and I just want you to tell everyone that you're mine" Hanbin wraps his arms around Hao's waist who puts his arms around the Korean's neck.

"I'm yours babe" Hao says, smiling and sealing their lips, and when they separate they lean their foreheads together and laugh. "But I would like to be yours officially" he says indirectly, removing his arms from Hanbin's shoulders, who laughs.

"But I wanted to make the things special" Hanbin says, pouting.

"Everything you do is special, you don't have to do something fancy just when you propose to me" Hao replies flirtatiously and Hanbin looks at him provocatively.

"Are you already thinking about marriage love?" Hao rolls his eyes at Hanbin's comment.

"I'm seriously thinking of going aw-"

"Will you be mine, Zhang Hao?" Hanbin asks kneeling down as he takes out a box with a ring and Hao looks at him shocked. "I know it's too soon, I wanted to wait a few more weeks but I couldn't stand it, if you don't want to I can-"

"Of course I will be yours" Hao says almost tearfully and Hanbin smiles, getting up and Hao kisses him happily.

Hanbin puts the ring on Hao's finger, who does the same on the Korean one, and they kiss again like there's no tomorrow.

I know I've advanced the process here and I'm sorry if it's a bit bad, thank you so mcuh for all the votes and comments, love u all so muchh <33

 Do you think it's finally going to be Haobin's happy ending?