ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ

The ride all the way home is silent, Yujin looks at his father in the hope of trying to figure out what's wrong with him, but Hanbin remains silent, focused on the road.

As they enter the apartment, Hanbin tells Yujin to get into his pyjamas because he has to make a phone call first and Yujin does so.

"What is it, Hanbin?" the person Hanbin called answers his cell phone.

"Why didn't you tell me that the violin teacher was my son's father?" Hanbin asks calmly to avoid getting angry.

"What? Hao is Yujin's father?" Gunwook shouts and Hanbin even has to hold the phone away from his face.

"You didn't know?" Hanbin asks confused.

"No, I knew Yujin was the son of a boy you had a one-night stand with," he pauses. "But I didn't know it was my friend Hao."

"I remember you said you knewn someone who's name was Hao, but he wasn't at the party." Hanbin says as he walks around the room, looking desperate for an answer.

"Yes, I already knew Hao but I hadn't seen him at the party and he had gone to China from what I was told" Gunwook admits. "I had no idea Hanbin, I'm sorry"

"No need to apologize Gunwook!" Hanbin assures him. "I was just really surprised when I found out that my son's violin teacher is his father." As he says this, Hanbin doesn't notice that Yujin is in the room listening to the conversation.

"Daddy? I have a papa?" Yujin asks smiling with tears in his eyes and Hanbin hangs up the call with Gunwook and looks at Yujin with wide eyes.

"Yujinnie..." he starts to speak but is interrupted.

"Why didn't you tell me? Who's my papa?" Yujin replies, as he cries with anger and Hanbin panics.

"Son, I'm sorry, okay? You wouldn't understand..." Hanbin admits and Yujin starts crying harder.

"Y-yes i w-would daddy" Yujin cries more and more and Hanbin hugs him. "Why didn't Daddy tell Y-Yujinnie? Daddy doesn't trust me?" he asks between sobs as he smacks lightly on Hanbin.

"No" Hanbin says confidently as he looks at Yujin. "Daddy trusts you Yujinnie, but these are too adult things for us to talk about okay, but yes you do have a papa" he admits.

"Can I meet him?" Yujin asks, looking at Hanbin, hoping he'll say yes.

"Okay" Hanbin sighs. "You can meet him, but first I have to talk to him okay? And only then you can meet him"

"Thank you so much Daddy" Yujin says and hugs Hanbin.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, are you mad at daddy?" Hanbin asks nervously.

"I'll never be mad at you Daddy" Yujin admits and Hanbin kisses his forehead.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"You have to talk to him Hanbin" Matthew says as he eats a piece of pasta, he and Hanbin went to lunch together on their lunch break. "He's his father, and Yujin knows he has a daddy"

"I know" Hanbin says and looks down. "I just don't know how to tell him..."

"You'll find a way, I know you will" Matthew says and smiles at Hanbin who smiles back.

They finish eating and say goodbye to each other. Hanbin leaves the restaurant and heads for his job, which is 15 minutes away.

Hanbin's cell phone vibrates, showing a message from an unknown number.