ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

(A/N : just to clarify that Hanbin is only bottom in the prologue for the story to make sense, throughout it you will see that he is top and Hao bottom, thanks for reading!)

Hanbin's first person pov

My body dances to the beat of the music, my best friend Matthew, grabs me by the waist and I start twerking as I lean against him.

We've been best friends since we were 3 and we've always done stupid things like this but we don't have any feelings for each other, besides the fact that i'm straight and Matthew has a crush on Jiwoong, a boy who finished school last year and is also his neighbor, and we are only doing this in public to make him jealous because Matthew also invited him to his 19th birthday party.

"Cheers to the birthday boy!!!" Gunwook, a great friend of ours, says as he takes a shot from a tray and drinks it, and we scream and do the same

After a while, Matthew and Jiwoong disappeared. I had already noticed that Kim had his eyes fixed on Matthew and that there was a very intense exchange of glances.

Meanwhile, I'm dancing with the same intensity along with Woong Gi and a lot of other people but since the beginning of the party I felt that someone is always looking at me, I look everywhere and notice a tall and beautiful boy who watches me while drinking something i can't identify what it is.

I dance with more and more elegantly to get his attention and he smirks  and comes towards me, everything happens in slow motion, the mysterious boy grabs me by the waist and kisses me, my hearts starts to race and I feel like it's going to explode.

I immediately  return the kiss and grab his hair and he grabs me tighter, his lips are so soft, kissable and so hard to resist, making them so troublesome, we end the kiss with a peck and he takes my hand and brings me to the bedroom.

I push him against the bedroom wall and my lips collide on his with desire, he reciprocates with the same intensity and pulls my hair, at the same time he starts to kiss my neck making me moan, i take the lead grabbing his neck with some force.

Our kisses are like a dance in a perfect harmony, our tongues move with the same tension and energy and our lips connect with immense passion.

He picks me up and I intertwine my legs around his hips, he gently lays me down on the bed and takes off my shirt, i look at him embarrassed because no one had ever seen me so vulnerable and so desperate for pleasure

"If you don't want to do anything besides kisses, just say okay? I don't want you to think I'm forcing you to do this" the mysterious boy says and smiles at me as he runs his hand through my hair, his voice is seductive and attractive.

"It's my first time, so please, be careful" I say gently.

(⚠️SMUT WARNING: if u don't feel confortable reading this kind of things, please scroll it down, thank u!!)

He kisses me gently and removes my shirt, I look at his naked torso, he has a very defined body with pretty curves, he notices that im admiring his torso and starts to look at my abs, smirking while rubbing his hand over them and kissing them.

We both take off our pants leaving only our boxers, we get inside the sheets and our mouths meet again, he grabs me by the neck and I let my hand go to his dick which appears to be very hard, he realizes that I don't know how to do it and he gives me a sincere smile that demonstrates security and then takes my hand and teaches me how to do it, I understand it quickly and start to do it harder and he groans.

Our breaths are in the same tone, he kisses my neck as I take my hand off his dick and notice that he cum in my hand, he grabs my hair and I switch positions with him, making me on top from him, making us rubbing against each other.

He removes my and his boxers and we switch back to the starting position, he on top of me. We intertwine our hands and I nod as he enters me, at first it hurts a little but then i get used to it, he kisses me and I grab his hair while he penetrates me harder, I scratch his back and he moans, oh god oh god, that's all I can think about at this moment.

While we practice the act I take the opportunity to admire this guy's face, we are both tired, with out of control breaths, he kisses me once more and smiles between the kiss, we change positions several times until we reach the end and he comes inside me and we have one last kiss.

"By the way, my name is Sung Hanbin and.." I say and when I look at the boy he already has his eyes closed, he has his arm around my waist and I snuggle closer to him.

We sleep the whole night spooning and I wake up to someone speaking in a foreign language that sounds like Chinese to me.

"Hao we have to leave quickly, my parents are outside" An unknown voice says and I open my eyes but I can't see who it is, the mysterious boy looks at me.

"Sorry Hanbin, I promise I'll be back" The boy, I presume his name is Hao, says and kisses my forehead and I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"Good morning, butterfly!" Someone enters the room and I immediately notice that it's Matthew, I look around and I don't see the mysterious boy anywhere and I get a bit confused, but then I remember last night's conversation. "Wait a minute, SUNG HANBIN THAT FUCKING HAPPENED HERE."

Matthew looks at me shocked and then I notice that I'm naked, my hair and and the bedsheets are all messed up and my shoes, pants and shirt are on the floor.

"Um, I..." I hesitat. "I had my first time" i say awkwardly.

"Oh congratulations" Matthew exclaims and he starts running towards the bed, jumping on me and I look at him shocked, I was expecting a lecture or something. "Looks like we lost our virginity on the same day," he says and winks at me. "Get dressed for breakfast, a maid is coming to tidy up, don't worry" he leaves the room and I'm perplexed, I still can't believe what happened last night, and the boy, shit , I didn't ask his name.

I get dressed and just as I'm about to start clean up, the maid comes in and I leave the room and go downstairs and to sit at the breakfast table where Jiwoong and Matthew are already sitting and I'm simply lost in my thoughts.

I kissed a boy...

and i like it.

Heyy, so this is the prologue and i hope you like it!! English is not my first language so please, if you see any mistake tell me!! Have a good day/night everyoneeee <3

(please vote!!)