ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

Hanbin looks at the clock and it's 6:45 p.m. He's standing in front of the mirror in his room doing his hair, wearing a pair of jeans and a white button-down shirt.

For some reason, Hanbin feels anxious and excited to talk to the father of his son. He takes one last look and heads towards the kitchen, where he sees something he never thought he'd see.

Zhang Hao, sitting on the sofa, wearing black jeans and a black button-down shirt, anyone who sees them together will think they're actually going on a date.

Yujin, sitting next to him, has a book in his hand and it seems that Hao is helping him to understand something, deep down Hanbin feels that he should give the Chinese man a chance.

"Oh, Daddy!" Yujin says when he notices that Hanbin is watching them and Hao looks at him nervously, "Look! Mister Hao is here, he said you and him are going to have dinner together" he continues with an innocent but at the same time provocative smile, and Hanbin glances at Hao.

"Thats hum, thats true Yujinnie, me and mister Hao are going to have dinner together" Hanbin says as he hugs Yujin, while Hao continues without saying a word, just looking at the two of them, wishing he could be with them like this one day.

"Like a date?" Yujin asks curiously and Hao opens his mouth in wonder, but when he looks at Hanbin who gives Yujin a sincere smile, his expression changes.

"Yes Yujinnie, like a date" Hanbin admits and Yujin shouts with happiness, running up to Hao and hugging him tightly.

"Mister Hao! You're not my mister anymore, from now on you're my Papa!" Yujin smiles and his parents look at him with wide eyes and Hanbin mentally regrets what he just said.

"Yujin that's..." Hanbin begins but is soon interrupted

"Yes Yujinnie, im your papa now" Hao smiles and Hanbin looks at him with a stunned expression and Yujin hugs Hao again.

"We gotta go" Hanbin says as he kisses Yujin on the forehead and heads for the door, Hao smiles at his son and follows Hanbin.

The walk to the car is silent and uncomfortable, Hao observes the Korean stopping in front of the parking lot and Hao opens the car and they both get in.

Wtf were you thinking??? Why did you say your his papa? Are u fucking crazy? Never say that again" Hanbin says angrily and Hao rolls his eyes.

"You literelly said we were going on a date" Hao says and Hanbin tries to reply but nothing comes out of his mouth, "Lets just forget it about, Yujin will not call me papa, he was just joking" Hao says and looks at Hanbin who is staring at the window and mumbles an okay.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

They enter the restaurant and head towards the table the waiter has indicated, they sit down and Hanbin begins to observe Hao's beauty, noticing that he is really handsome and as he admires every inch of his face in detail, he ends up looking at his pink lips and, although he won't admit it to himself, he wants to try it again

"Do you need anything?" Hao asks, noticing the way Hanbin looks at him and especially at his lips.

"Um no" Hanbin says as he pulls himself together

The waiter arrives and they order what they want, after which there is an awkward silence at their table and none of them dares to open their mouths, until Hanbin decides it's time to break the silence.

"So, I'm going to give you a chance to get to know Yujin and grow fond of him but I don't want him to know that you're his father, at least not yet" he begins and looks at Hao who opens his mouth but then shuts it when the waiter arrives with the food.

"Thats it?" Hao asks looking at Hanbin who is already devouring the food in front of him.

"Oh and I don't think it's a good idea for the two of you to be out alone a lot, so I think we should make an excuse for it" Hanbin says and Hao rolls his eyes and clicks his teeth, "What?" Hanbin asks noticing Hao's discomfort.

"He literally thinks we went on a date, we can just pretend we are dating" Hao says and Hanbin looks at him shocked, "It's the only way I can get close to him"

"Let's not pretend we're in a fake relationship Hao" Hanbin says and Hao looks at him angrily

"Why? It's the best way" Hao says and Hanbin rolls his eyes, puts his silverware down on the table and sighs deeply before replying

"Because it's a fucking fake relationship, we can't pretend for long because Yujin will be sad when we end this contract of ours, don't just think about your feelings Zhang Hao, if you really want to have a connection with my son you have to think about his feelings and what he'll experience if we split up" Hanbin says and leaves the table, muttering an "excuse me" and heads towards the bathroom.

Hao, still shocked by what Hanbin has just said to him, realizes the shit he just said and thinks about whether or not he should go after Hanbin. He runs his hands through his hair and takes a sip from his glass of wine and heads towards the bathroom.

He enters and soon spots Hanbin at the sink, looking down trying to calm himself.

"Hey... im sorry, you're right about what you said, even though I want to have a connection with him and raise him up I have to realize that I can only do that if he wants me to do it" Hao says and Hanbin continues to look down, "We shouldn't create a fake relationship but I think we should tell him the truth and explain that we're not together"

After a few seconds of silence Hanbin raises his head and turns to Hao, his shirt is slightly open and Hao can't help but stare.

"You know what, fuck off" Hanbin says as he pulls Hao into a cabin and slams him against the wall, kissing him brutally.

Hao immediately returns the kiss with the same intensity, their kiss transmits desire, nostalgia and a mixture of horniness and anger, Hanbin grabs Hao's hair tightly and he moans.

"Shh," Hanbin says, placing a hand over Hao's mouth, "We're in a public place love, keep it down."

They kiss harder again, Hao digs his nails into Hanbin's back as he grips his ass hard, they both miss this strong touch and feeling of theirs.

While Hanbin thinks about how much he missed this, Hao thinks about how much Hanbin's kiss and attitude has changed, he now has total control of the kiss something he didn't have before.

Hanbin bites Hao's lower lip and Hao moans with pleasure and pain and Hanbin smiles provocatively. Hao pulls Hao's hair tightly and begins to leave delicate kisses on the Korean's neck, who closes his eyes with pleasure as he grips the Chinese man's back tightly.

They end the kiss with a peck and look at each other breathlessly, Hanbin realizes what he's done and opens his eyes wider as he pulls his shirt back on and Hao looks at him confused.

"Im so sorry, oh my gosh, i-i need to go" Hanbin says breathlessly as he rushes out of the cabin and Hao is too shocked by what has just happened to go after him, he touches his own lips and smiles remembering the taste and pleasure of their lips colliding.

When Hao rushes out of the bathroom he notices that Hanbin has already left the restaurant, he goes outside and tries to see Hanbin but he doesn't see him anywhere.

As he knows they came in the same car, Hao goes back inside and decides to pay the bill and see if Hanbin is outside. Just as he finishes paying the bill, his cell phone vibrates, revealing a message from Hanbin.

Hanbin
Matthew drove me home, thanks for the dinner.
And I think this idea of telling Yujin is the best we can do, and another thing, what happened in that bathroom stays in that bathroom and you should forget about it because it won't happen again.