ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx

Hanbin's car stops in front of Zhang Hao's luxurious house, which is already waiting outside.

He walks towards the car and Hanbin can't help but admire the Chinese man, the way he shows confidence and elegance in his walk, his shiny, eye-catching hair and his gaze that seems to see beyond the soul.

What always caught Hanbin's attention was Hao's delicate face, he has such a natural beauty that anyone who sees him in the street will find him handsome.

Hanbin's thoughts are interrupted by Hao getting into his car. On the way there, the Chinese man notices the Korean's intense gaze.

"Hey" Hao says, trying to start a formal conversation between the two of them, because whenever they talk to themselves they either argue or end up with their mouths glued to each other's lips. " Hum where's Yujin?"

"He's already there, he had to go early because he still had rehearsals" Hanbin replies, focused on the road and Hao can't help but notice the way he drives the car in such a sensual way. "Enjoying the view?" Hanbin asks, glancing at Hao, who then looks back outside.

"As a matter of fact, I was" Hao says and Hanbin rolls his eyes in response, and Hao lets out a heartfelt laugh. "One day you'll go blind from rolling your eyes darling"

"I hope so, 'cause then I won't see your face any more" Hanbin replies coldly and parks the car, and Hao simply ignores his stupid comment.

They both get out of the car and head towards the stage to see their son perform. They show the ticket and when they get inside they notice that it's already full of people, which amazes the Chinese man.

"How much was the ticket?" Hao asks, causing Hanbin to turn and look him up and down with a penetrating gaze.

"5 Euro"

"Here, take it" Hao says handing Hanbin a 5 euro note for paying for his ticket and Hanbin looks at him confused.

"Hao, you don't have to pay me back for buying your ticket" he replies and Hao shakes his head signaling no.

"Of course I have to-"

"Hanbin! Have you found your seat yet?" A tall man asks as he approaches Hanbin. "Ours are 10 and 11."

"Oh Jiwoong, yes we've found our seats and they're next to you, 12 and 13" Hanbin replies and Jiwoong smiles and looks at Hao who appears confused.

"Is he..."

"Yes Jiwoong, it's Yujin's father" Hanbin says, already knowing what Jiwoong was going to ask and notices that he has changed from a look of sympathy to one of anger.

"Hum hi" Hao says waving his hand and Jiwoong mutters a small "hey", what's his problem? Hao asks himself.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll see you there" Jiwoong says and as he leaves, he takes one last look at Hao up and down with a hateful face.

Hanbin and Hao head towards their seats and bump into Matthew, who welcomes them with a warm smile. They sit down, with Hanbin next to Matthew and Hao at the end next to Hanbin, and get ready to start watching the performances.

As they wait for the event to begin, a white-haired boy approaches them, intending to talk to two people he knows.

"Professor Hanbin" the boy says as he appears next to his seat. "Brother?"

"Ricky? What are you doing here?" Hao asks confused as he sees his half-brother standing there, dressed in a strange outfit looking at him shocked.

"Hey Ricky, are you going to take part in the event?" Hanbin asks and exchanges a few glances with Matthew during this, as they're both at a loss as for what to say.