ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ

"Yujinnie are you sure you want this one?" Hao asks unsurely, looking at his son, who is staring at a brown Lazer 3110P violin.

"Yes, I know that all of them are kind of the same but I like this one" he replies as he fiddles the strings and smiles.

They go to the cashier and pay for the violin, it was just the two of them as promised and it was also a way of getting closer and creating more of a father-son bond.

During the mini-walk Hao told Yujin some stories about his life and what it was like to live in China, he told him about when he came to Korea to live with his mother and about other things.

"I want to meet grandma" Yujin says suddenly smiling at his idea and Hao looks at him without knowing what to say, they are currently eating an ice cream at an ice cream store in the mall.

"And you will meet her, im pretty sure she wants to meet you too" Hao smiles and Yujin hesitates to ask. "Go on"

"Why didn't you have a presence in my life?" Yujin asks as he stops eating, his gaze showing sadness and confusion. "Daddy always said it was just me and him, but now there's you"

"When you're older, I'll tell you, but first, I want you to know that it was never my intention to hurt you, but I had to go back to China to sort things out with your grandfather" Hao replies, trying to sound as calm and sincere as possible.

"I understand Papa, but I'm glad you and Daddy have worked things out" Yujin smiles. "You're apart of the family now"

That phrase hit Hao hard.

"Thanks Yujinnie, thats really nice of you and you're Daddy, thanks for including me" Hao says with a shaky voice, and Yujin finishes his ice cream smiling at him.

"Don't hurt Daddy or I will hunt you" Yujin says trying to make a bad face and Hao pretends to be scared.

"I will not, I promise" Hao says and they both start laughing, it's been a nice day for both of them.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Hao is happy to be able to spend time with his son, spending the whole day together has given them time to get to know each other and talk openly.

They laugh as they go up the stairs to Hanbin's apartment, they knock on the door which is opened by Hanbin, all messed up in a white sweater and black sweatpants.

He looks like he's just woken up. He looks at Hao, confused that he's there, but then changes his expression when he looks at Yujin, who's holding a violin case.

"How was the day sweetie" Hanbin asks hugging Yujin after they have entered the apartment, Hao watches the small interaction and tries not to smile.

"It was really fun, me and Papa talked a lot" he replies, smiling at Hao who smiles back and then Hanbin smiles.

"That's a really good thing" Hanbin says, running his hand through Yujin's hair and ruffling it.

"Im going to put my violin away" Yujin says and heads towards his room, but first he looks at his parents who haven't even looked at each other yet.

Hanbin looks at Hao and they both go into a kind of trance, as if they've just been sucked into the emotions that each other's eyes are transmitting.

Hao looks Hanbin up and down and Hanbin swallows dryly at the Chinese man's subdued attitude.

"I really liked the fact that you went to sleep on the sofa, it showed that you're a great gentleman, but it wasn't necessary" Hao declares as he looks down at Hanbin's feet, but then shifts his gaze to the Korean's face. "Thank you"

"Your welcome" Hanbin says quietly, looking away and Hao's lips form into a small smile at how cute Hanbin can be. "How much did the violin cost?"

"Oh hum it was 1,200 euro" Hao replies as he puts his hands in the pockets of his pants and Hanbin's mouth forms an "O".

"I will send you 600 euro then, but you need to wait a bit because i don't have the mo-" Hanbin panics, startled by the amount of money he has to pay Hao.

"Hey don't worry about that, it's a gift from me" Hao replies sincerely, reaching over and putting his hands on Hanbin's shoulders to calm him down.

"I know but it's a lot of money, let me pay you back" Hanbin says feeling bad that the Chinese man has to pay for everything himself.

"I said that you don't ne-"

"Yes i need, i will send you when i get my money at the end of the month but i think i can already send you half" Hao snorts as he hears Hanbin talking about money for the third time. "I have some money he-"

A mouth crashes against Hanbin's lips, who is shocked out of his senses but then he realizes what's happening, Hao is kissing him.

The kiss goes on and on, Hao pulls Hanbin's hair and he squeezes him tightly around the waist, the Chinese man puts his arms around Hanbin's neck, who does the same but around Hao's waist.

"From now on, that's how I'll always do it when I want you to shut up" Hao says laughing and Hanbin smiles.

"Then I'll never stop talking" Hanbin brushes his nose against Hao's, who laughs at the touch. "That means that you wanna try to?" Hanbin asks anxiously and Hao presses their lips together again.

"Is that a yes for you?" he asks and Hanbin brings their mouths closer, but the act is interrupted.

"Daddy is going to eat Papa" Yujin says with his mouth open and Hanbin and Hao look at him shocked that he's there and slowly move apart, looking at each other without saying anything. "I didn't see anything, I promise," he says covering his eyes with his hands. "You can keep going"

Hao and Hanbin burst out laughing at the cuteness of Yujin, who looks at them not understanding why they are laughing.

"You're so cute Yujinnie, just like Papa" Hao says smiling at his son who smiles back.

"Yes, just like Papa" Hanbin affirmes, looking and smiling at Hao.

"We are a family now, me, Daddy and Papa, only us three" Yujin says smiling happily and hugging both his parents. "Let's watch a movie" he walks over to the sofa and sits down in the middle, separating the couple.

"Hao" Hanbin calls and he looks at him. "If you want, you can sleep here tonight" Hanbin smiles and Hao nods.

And so, the beginning of a family is born.

everything that starts has an end, but will it be the same here?