ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪ

Hanbin prepares breakfast alone for himself and his two loves.

It's been about a week since the lovebirds' bodies were reunited inside each other, and since then their love has started to blossom more and more.

Hanbin, like a good boyfriend and in love with his lover, has invited him to come and spend the weekend with them, but unfortunately these two days of wonderfulness are already coming to an end.

He looks at the time and decides to go and wake them up. During these two nights, the three of them have slept together in Hanbin's room.

On the large double bed, Hao and Yujin are sleeping together. Hanbin smiles at the sight and goes over to them, placing a kiss on Yujin's forehead and another on Hao's.

"You don't know how much I'm in love with you Zhang Hao" Hanbin says, admiring his partner's beauty.

"Daddy..." Yujin has just woken up and Hanbin wraps him in his arms in a touching embrace.

"Goodmorning my dear, ready for breakfast?" Yujin nods while scratching his eyes in an extremely cute way.

"Can I wake up Papa?" Yujin asks softly and Hanbin laughs quietly and mutters "go head".

Hanbin immediately regrets letting him do it after Yujin gets on his feet and starts jumping in the bed and Hao quickly wakes up with a startled look on his face and the other two start laughing at his expression.

"Omg that was so bad of you Sung Hanbin" Hao says glaring at his boyfriend.

"What? Babe its wasn't-"

"Goodmorning my sunshine" Hao says, hugging Yujin and kissing him several times, who laughs in response.

"Im going to leave you guys, byeeee" Yujin says rushing out of bed and towards his room and his parents look at each other in confusion.

"Goodmorning boyfriend" Hao says smiling provocatively as he pulls Hanbin by the shirt and collides their lips in a deep kiss.

"Goodmorning my love" Hanbin says smiling between kisses and Hao does the same.

"Daddy where is the- OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN DADDY IS EATING PAPA NOOOO IM GOING TO SAVE YOU PAPA" Yujin says in despair and the couple laugh at their son who looks at them in confusion.

"You are just like your daddy swetie" Hao says almost crying from laughing and Hanbin looks at him shocked.

"Why are you saying those things" Hanbin says throwing the pillow in Hao's face and after being hit Hanbin regrets his decision.

Hao looks at him shocked and Yujin bursts out laughing and so begins a pillow fight in Hanbin's room which soon turns into a mess.

"O-Okay that's enough" Hanbin says trying to stop Hao hitting him with pillows. "Love"

"Im just going to stop because i need to go to the batthroom but i WILL NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS" Hao says angrily and Hanbin pulls him onto his lap and kisses him and Hao tries to get rid of Hanbin.

"I will go to my room" Yujin says quickly and runs out of the room and the couple look at each other noticing their positions and quickly separate.

"I will go to the bathroom and you go do your Sung Hanbin things" Hao says, heading towards the bathroom and signaling "get out of here" to Hanbin, who gets up and pulls Hao by the waist, who blushes at the closeness of their faces.

"You look really beautiful when you're embarrassed my love" Hanbin says laughing as he strokes Hao's face and pretends to kiss him but pulls away, leaving the room laughing and Hao opens his mouth in disbelief.