ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

Third person pov

"Daddyyy" Yujin says as he runs towards his father who is waiting for him in front of the school, when he reaches him he hugs him and Hanbin picks him up and spins him around. "Look at the drawing I made for you!" He shows a drawing in which there is a boy holding hands with a tall man with arrows pointing up saying Daddy and Yujinnie, Hanbin smiles at his son's drawing.

"The painting is very nice Yujinnie" Hanbin says and Yujin smiles in response.

They get into the car and drive home, Yujin hums a song called "In bloom" by the group Zerobaseone, his favorite group. Meanwhile, Hanbin stays focused on the road, the light is red and he stops the car, but at the crosswalk a boy, who looks very much like the mysterious boy from six years ago, passes by and Hanbin shakes his head because he can't believe it.

"Daddy its green!!!" Yujin yells and Hanbin immediately starts the car and when he looks he doesn't see the boy.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

At home, Hanbin makes dinner for six people, Yujin, Matthew, Jiwoong, Gunwook and Taerae, who are sitting around the table chatting, except for his son who is in his room watching videos.

"Hanbinnie, when do you start working?" Taerae asks as he puts on an apron to help Hanbin.

"Wow you look sexy with an apron on babe" Gunwook says and winks at Taerae who immediately turns red.

"Tomorrow" Hanbin says and smiles enthusiastically.

"My best friend is so big, it seems like yesterday that he went back to school to follow his dream" Matthew says as he pretends to cry and Jiwoong presses a kiss on his lips.

"Shut up canada boy" Jiwoong says as he smiles and Matthew makes an angry face, but it doesn't work as he gets all flushed.

"Uuhh Uncle Jiwon and Uncle Matthew are kissing" Yujin says as he enters the room, making a disgusted face and drawing laughter from everyone.

"Yah, Yujin since when is my name Jiwon?" Jiwoong asks, getting up to tickle the son of his boyfriend's best friend.

"U-uncle Matthew" he says innocently, pointing at Matthew who looks at him shocked that he has denounced  him but immediately changes expression after Jiwoong looks at him with an evil yet seductive gaze.

"Me? Absolutely not" Matthew lies, pretending to be misunderstood and looking away.

"Matthew you got caught stupid" Gunwook says as he finishes setting the table and Taerae laughs and Gunwook kisses his cheek, making them both blush.

While Jiwoong chases Matthew around the apartment, Yujin goes to his father who just finished putting the dinner on the table.

"Hey Daddy" he calls Hanbin "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure babe, whats up?"

"So, I was watching some videos on youtube and then I saw some guy playing an instrument..." he continues and Hanbin listens attentively. "And I was wondering if you would let me learn that instrument?" he asks warmly, afraid of his father's reaction.

"Of course, son, what's the instrument you want to learn?" Hanbin asks, happy to hear that his son wants to explore new things.

"Violin" Yujin says while smiling radiantly.

"Yujinnie, of course I'll let you learn to play the violin! I'll find a school for you right away, okay?" Hanbin says and Yujin hugs him in gratitude and kisses him on the cheek.

"Yujin-ah" Gunwook, who overheard the conversation, calls him over, "Do you want to learn to play the violin?" he asks and Yujin nods. "I know a friend who is a violin teacher, if you and your dad want I can talk to him and register you" he says and Yujin looks at Hanbin hopefully.

"Thanks Gunwook, that'll help a lot right Yujinnie?" Hanbin says looking at Yujin who hugs Gunwook and then Hanbin.

"Yah come eat" Taerae calls them a little grumpy in his voice and Gunwook laughs.

"Tae are you seriously jealous of a baby boy who is the son of your friend?" Gunwook asks and Taerae rolls his eyes.

"You're my only baby, love" Gunwook whispers as he hugs Taerae from behind, immediately leaving a smitten boy embarrassed, the rest laugh at his expression and so begins the friends' dinner, with lots of laughter and fantastic stories.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"Hanbin" Gunwook calls him. "I've already spoken to the violin teacher, he said yes he can give Yujin lessons, but he can only give them on Tuesdays and Fridays" he pauses. "He told you to choose the time, whether you prefer from 6pm to 7pm or from 7:30pm to 8:30pm"

"8:30 p.m. is too late, so it can be from 6 to 7 p.m." Hanbin puts the plates in the dishwasher and adds. "When does it start?"

"Tomorrow" Gunwook answers and smiles radiantly. "He said that if Yujin can make it he can come earlier, and then when you pick him up to go and talk to him about the individual instrument for him" he admits and looks at Yujin, who shows enthusiasm.

"Thanks Gunwook, where does he teach?" Hanbin asks.

"If I'm not mistaken, he gives them at his house, I'll send you the address by text, I'll just let him know what time you choose," he says and picks up his cell phone and sends Hanbin the address and the teacher's contact information by text.

"What's the professor's name?" Hanbin asks as he looks at the link to the professor's address and notices that it's not far from their apartment.

"Zhang Hao" Gunwook replies and excuses himself to take a phone call, leaving a confused Hanbin in his thoughts.

Zhang Hao? Its sound so familiar, where did I hear that name?

okay so lets chat a bit,

this is my first time publishing a fanfiction of my own, and for this I've chosen one of my favorite ships!

so, im from Portugal and my English isn't the best but I promise I'll do my best to improve it

I'm 16, which makes me a high school student, and sometimes it can be difficult to publish, but soon I'll be on vacation and it'll be easier.

you can call me nini, a nickname my parents gave me haha thanks for supporting this fanfic ♡♡

I know there may be some confusing things, but I'll clarify them, including our boys' professions:

Hanbin- primary school teacher
Hao- violin teacher
Matthew- businessman
Jiwoong- pharmacist
Gunwook- dance teacher
Taerae- theater and singing teacher
Yujin-elementary school student

(just to clarify that Yujin doesn't go to the school Hanbin teaches at, because it's a private school)

don't worry, Gyuvin and Ricky are going to appear soon!!!

and also, Gyuvin is the same age as Yujin but Yujin is older

thank u, and please vote and also recommend HaoBin fanfic to me haha :))