ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ

The last few weeks have been a mess for our Haobin couple.

During Hao's first week in China everything went according to plan, they chatted almost all the time, doing facetime whenever they had the chance.

Whether it was at work, in the bedroom, in the park or anywhere else, they were always talking to each other. Hao kept updating Hanbin on the process, saying that nothing has changed but that in theory everything will go according to plan and that by the end of next week he could be back with his real family.

But all good things come to an end quickly. Right my dear readers?

In the second week, things started to take a different turn. Hao suddenly changed the way he used to write and started taking longer to send messages to Hanbin, who, despite noticing the difference, decided not to mention it.

Until the day everything came crashing down: while reading a book, Hanbin received a message from Hao a day and a half after his last message.

"Hanbin, i'm sorry for saying this but i want to break up, i will stay here for a bit longer than i thought and this is not going to work, tell Yujinnie i love him"

That message hurt Hanbin so much, it hurt more than the last time the Chinese man left them.

With tears in his eyes, Hanbin hinks about how much he hates Hao right now and how much he needs his friends.

He calls them and they immediately come over, Hanbin starts crying out of control but quietly so he doesn't make too much noise to worry his son.

After a while, someone knocks on the door and Hanbin gets up to open it, revealing Matthew in front of him, who hugs his best friend as he walks in.

"Hey you can cry it all out, let's go for a walk in the park and we'll talk better okay? Gyuvin and Jiwoong stay here with Yujin" Matthew says calmly and Hanbin nods, sobbing.

They go downstairs and during the journey, Jiwoong and Gyuvin come up the stairs and Jiwoong hugs Hanbin and kisses him on the forehead, mumbling "you'll be fine".

The pair walk to the park in silence, hearing only Hanbin's sad sobs.

"Why did he do this to me?" Hanbin asks, crying like never before, and Matthew forces himself not to do the same when he sees his best friend in this state. "I don't deserve this right Matthew? I don't"

"Yes your right Hanbin you don't deserve someone who does this, but im sure he has an explanation" Matthew tries to calm him down but Hanbin shakes his head, symbolizing that he does not.

"I don't want to see him anymore, never" Hanbin says looking at his best friend. "It's over"

Matthew hugs him and Hanbin lets the tears fall.

"I thought I was going to marry him... I fucking love him" Hanbin admits looking at Matthew who wipes away his tears. "He'll never have me or my son again, he promised he'd never leave us, this is so frustrating. I know it can be complicated in China but it's not a reason Matthew, it's not"

"I know, but im sure everthing will be alright, you should wait until he comes back-"

"No, I won't, making a mistake once is human but making the same mistake a second time is a choice" Hanbin says as he wipes away his tears and looks up at the sky. "I hate him, I fucking hate him so much, I hate him because he made me love him" and he starts crying again and Matthew hugs him.

"You got this Hanbin" Matthew says trying to make his best friend feel better.

"Love sucks" he mumbles as he wipes his tears and looks at Matthew who smiles. "I will be fine, this is such a dramatic heartbreak, i'm moving on"