ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ

"Do you guys prefer spaghetti or rice?" Matthew asks as he holds up a packet of spaghetti and another of rice.

"Spaghetti" Hanbin replies and Taerae nods in agreement.

The three of them are in charge of making dinner while the rest are in the shower.

"Since when did you learn to cook Matthew?" Gunwook asks, coming into the kitchen with wet hair, mocking the Canadian who rolls his eyes in reply.

"Why are u so annoying today?" Matthew asks, putting the plates on the table and making a disgusted face at Gunwook, who giggles in return.

Just after that, Jiwoong comes down the stairs without a shirt with wet hair and wearing glasses, which leaves Matthew open-mouthed, causing the others to laugh at his face.

"You look like you've just seen god, matthew" Taerae says laughing as he hugs Gunwook's neck from behind.

"Oh i think i did" Matthew says looking completely shocked at Jiwoong

"Don't be so obvious babe" Jiwoong says provocative and Matthew almost faints with heat and despair.

"I-i'm going to shower um goodnight- oh sorry goodbye" Matthew says as he rushes out of the kitchen and goes to shower but before he does he decides to say a little something, "Honey can you come here please?" he says softly and the others whistle provocatively and Jiwoong does as he's told.

"Well, im going to shower too" Hanbin says getting up, "Take care of dinner"

"Go get Hao to go with you" Gunwook says teasingly and gets a slap on the arm from Taerae.

"Stop being ridiculous, but where is he anyway?" Hanbin asks curiously, noticing that the Chinese man is missing.

"Do you miss him that much already?" Taerae asks laughing as he heads towards the stove to stir the pot. "He's outside playing the violin" he says, glancing at Hanbin, who mutters an " hum " and leaves the kitchen.

Hanbin heads towards his room, but first he goes in front of the large living room window overlooking the garden, where Hao is playing his violin.

The sound of Hao's violin brings a unique sensation that conveys an exciting perspective from Hanbin's point of view, he plays so softly and yet so expressively, he seems to be frustrated by the way the notes come out lower.

Hanbin continues to watch him and listen to what he can hear without noticing someone watching him.

"You look like you've just fallen in love" Matthew appears, startling Hanbin's soul, laughing at the way Hanbin looks outside, with a thrilled expression and mixed feelings.

"Oh Shit Matthew stop doing that oh my god" Hanbin says desperately placing his right hand over his heart and Matthew bursts out laughing, "And no, im not in love you dumb bitch, btw what were you doing with your man?"

"That doesn't matter to you" Matthew replies, sticking out his tongue, causing Hanbin to roll his eyes. "We maked out, okay? Now go take a shower, you smell like fish" he says, signaling that he smells bad and heads for the kitchen, leaving Hanbin confused by the fact that he doesn't smell bad.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Hanbin comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his hair freshly washed and dripping, and sees Hao, sitting on the bed reading a book while sipping something from a cup, it must be tea, Hanbin thinks.

Hao is so focused on the book that he doesn't notice Hanbin, who gets dressed in the middle of the room, finding it cute how the Chinese man is so focused.