ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ

Hao opens his eyes slowly and feels a light weight on his waist, when he looks at it he sees Hanbin's arm around him.

He smiles happily at how everything worked out in the end. After all that discussion, the couple went home late after spending most of the time in the park talking about things that happened while Hao was away.

When they arrived at Hanbin's house around four in the morning, they saw a note from Xiaojun that said "Tomorrow Lunch at Melting Point at 12pm, you your love and my beloved grandson".

They laughed when they read the note, but Hanbin felt terrified at the thought of finally meeting Hao's father.

Hao laughs as he remembers the drama Hanbin made last night before they went to bed.

He looks at Hanbin and smiles at the thought of how much he loves that boy. He gets up carefully to avoid waking Hanbin and heads for the kitchen.

Only the two of them are at home as Yujin has gone to sleep at Matthew's house because his parents would be home late.

Hao cuts two slices of bread and puts them in the toaster, then gets a bowl and breaks four eggs into it to make scrambled eggs.

He's so focused on what he's doing that he doesn't notice Hanbin watching him from afar.

He goes over to Hao and wraps his arms around his waist, giving him shivers.

"You look so hot and cute while cooking my love" he whispers in Hao's ear who takes a deep breath trying to focus on the eggs in front of him.

"Good morning boyfriend" Hao says smiling and Hanbin laughs, removing his arms from his waist and going to get two plates.

"Are we official again?" Hanbin asks laughing as he puts the plates on the table and goes to get the silverware.

"We were always official, that break up was fake" Hao says smiling cheekily at Hanbin who nods.

Hao scrambles the eggs, which are now ready, and fries the four slices of bacon.

"We have to go get Yujin so we can have lunch with my father and Hendery" Hao says, taking the bread out of the toaster and Hanbin's eyes widen.

"Oh shit i think you're father will hate me" he says nervously and Hao laughs out loud.

"Probably" Hanbin looks at Hao in disbelief, who laughs at his expression and goes over to him to press a kiss on his lips. "Don't worry love, im sure he will love you as much as i do"

"Im really scared" Hanbin confesses and Hao runs his hand through his hair trying to reassure him that everything will be fine. "Its smells like- LOVE THE BACON"

"OH SHIT" Hao says and they both head towards the bacon, which is burnt and completely inedible. "Im so bad at cooking, this was your fault" he says pointing his finger at Hanbin.

"You're right, you suck at this" Hanbin says laughing and Hao glares at him. "B-Babe im sorry"

"Oh i really hope that you are sorry" Hao says, approaching Hanbin as he picks up a spoon. "The next time you say something like that, this thing right here will go up your ass like never before"

"Yes love" Hanbin says scared and Hao makes a sassy gesture. "But I prefer your di-" he starts to speak but ends up getting smacked before he finishes the sentence. "I DIDN'T FINISH THE LINE IM SORRY"

"I know, but I felt like trying it" Hao says smiling and Hanbin rolls his eyes. "Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me or this spoon will end up in them"

Hanbin makes abandoned puppy eyes and Hao bursts out laughing at how funny he looks and they both laugh at their adorable figures.