WONYOUNG

Narrator

After an exhaustive 48 hours, Y/n and The girls managed to get in some hours of sleep.

When everyone finally woke up from their naps, it was night time again.

The silence of the night was nice and sweet, but it did bring up something that had been on everyone's mind... but no one had spoken of...

- Y/N POV -

The girls and I were spending a quiet evening together, but as the moon rose.... feelings started to come out...

"I think you know how we all feel. I don't think we need to tell you," Hanni lowly spoke.

The girls and I had gathered around in a circle to share our feelings.

It all started off like a little friendly and playful debate, but as the topics got more serious... so did the mood.

"I think we're all just scared to say it out loud," Hyein shared her perspective.

"Yeah, it feels like if we even admit it to ourselves or to each other... then we'll just ended up disappointed," Dani shared her thoughts.

I just nodded my head...

Listening attentively to what the girls had to say.

"I said it out loud the other night and I don't regret it," Minji confessed, playing with her fingers.

The girls all tilted their heads a bit confused.

"I'm glad I did. Yesterday I thought I'd never get the chance to say it again.... and I never want to feel like that again.... so, I'm not scared to say it anymore," Minji lifted her up and looked me straight in the eyes.

She had a soft smile on her face and her eyes were sparkling brighter than I had seen in a while.

I could tell she wanted to say it...

But she was scared.

Minji was scared just like the rest of the girls. She just had a bit more courage.

"I love you too," I softly spoke before she could even get the words out.

Gasps filled the room, but it quickly went quiet.

It seemed like no one had the courage to say it.

"Don't marry Wonyoung," Haerin suddenly spoke up. 

- Wonyoung POV -

It seemed like Y/n had done exactly what was expected of them.

I didn't want to believe that Y/n was really going to hold a gun up to Mr. Nishimura, but after Y/n pointed the gun at me the other day....

I could no longer deny it.

Dad and Mr. Nishimura kept on saying how it was only a matter of time before someone pulled a gun on them....

And I knew exactly who they were talking about.

I knew who their enemy was.

I knew they knew that Y/n was only a pawn when they wanted to be.

"Now that Nishimura is dead, then majority of his assets are most likely to go to Y/n. So, after a brief grief period then the wedding should continue as planned," Dad kept on explaining.

He was going on and on about assets that weren't his. It was almost like he was happy about it.

"Don't you care that your business partner died?" I asked, a bit emotional.