BOUND TOGETHER

Narrator

Y/n kept trying to get Hyein to open the door so they could talk things out, but Hyein wouldn't budge.

All Hyein kept thinking about was how disappointment she was in Y/n for making her feel unimportant....

But Hyein wasn't thinking about just that...

She was thinking about a time in her life when Y/n treated all the girls like a priority.

"Hyein! Let me make it up to you!!" Y/n kept yelling through Hyein's bedroom door.

"Go away!!" Hyein yelled back.

"Don't be jealous of Minji and just tell me what's going on!!" Y/n yelled back.

- Hyein POV -

"It's not about Minji!!" I yelled back.

Y/n couldn't seem to get over the fact that things weren't always about Minji. It was about the fact that there was a point in life where Y/n would kill someone, and Y/n did, just for looking at us funny.

We were all a priority in Y/n's life, not just Minji unnie.

Not just Wonyoung...

Or even Ni-Ki.

We were all treated as the most important thing in Y/n's life...

But it wasn't like that anymore.

"If it's not about Minji then what is it about?!" Y/n asked through the door, refusing to just leave.

"IT'S ABOUT GEON!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I heard everything go silent all of a sudden.

Footsteps started to echo through the house, but they didn't appear to get further from my room..... they were getting closer....

I gulped, not knowing what was happening outside my door.

I didn't know if Y/n had gotten upset and left....

But suddenly...

Someone just bursted through my bedroom door.

It was my dad.

"You're out of line! You know better than anyone to never talk about that again!!" Dad angrily yelled.

"I- I- I.....," I was as a loss for words.

I didn't realize that my dad had gotten home.

"Now, you both better not bring this topic up again. Wash your hands and sit on the dinner table. I brought chicken," Dad ordered as he darted his eyes back and forth from me to Y/n.

"Are we understood?!" Dad raised his voice when he got no answer.

"Yes, sir!" Y/n responded.

Father then turned to give me a cold look and I collected myself to bow my head at him, "Understood."

I did as father requested and washed my hands. Before I knew it, I was already sitting on the dinner table with chicken on my plate.