EVIDENCE

Narrator

Mr. Nishimura returned to his illegal den and decided to go through the piles and boxes of shit that Ni-ki's friends brought over to him.

He hadn't found anything worth his time before, but that's because he had no idea what he was looking for.

- Mr. Nishimura POV -

I was going through piles of files and student test scores for hours.

"This is all useless!" I yelled as I cleared my desk from all the clutter.

I had not found anything that was worth my time.

Y/n was about to arrive and I had no leverage whatsoever. I was about to face them empty handed....

But then I saw it.

An old flip phone was sticking out of a pile of papers. I reached down to grab it and saw one more thing...

Geon's school records.

I put the phone to charge as I read through Geon's files.

There was nothing special about his grades, but his file did mention various times where he got in trouble for peeping into the girls restroom. He also seemed to be really close to Y/n's friends.

Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin, and Hyein were all mentioned in Geon's file...

But Y/n's name was nowhere to be seen.

It's almost like they really didn't know each other or didn't hangout much.

*BUZZ, BUZZ*

The flip phone on my desk finally seemed to turned on.

I dropped the files on my hands and picked up the phone.

I started to go through the phone and it didn't take long to figure out who's phone it was.

Based on the contacts alone...

It told me that it was Geon's old phone.

I started to go through the picture in Geon's phone and that when I found it.

Motive.

Motive as to why the girls would want Geon to disappear.

I had found no trace of Y/n in any of my research, but if those girls had really done something to Geon... then it wouldn't be so hard to see if Y/n knew anything about it..

"Sajangnim, Y/n-ssi has arrived," My head guard notified me.

I slowly nodded to let him know to let Y/n in.

I had all I need to make Y/n speak...

And it if wasn't enough.

Then I had something I could break them with.

- Y/N POV -

I walked into Father's office a bit nervous.

I didn't know why he wanted to meet with me, but I knew it couldn't be something good. Specially because he made his request after speaking to Ni-Ki.

"Take a seat," Dad ordered.

I did as he asked and sat on the couch in front of his favorite sofa chair.

Dad got up from his desk and served himself a drink. He then walked over to me and offered me a cigarette.

I shook my head to decline his offer.