WAR

Narrator

The whole school was staring in Y/n's direction.

You could feel the tensions and fear everyone felt.

The school bully had been arrested yet again. It wasn't a surprise to some, but to others...

It really didn't make sense.

- Hanni POV -

We watched as Y/n got escorted out the school in handcuffs.

The girls and I watched in shock, like deer caught in headlights. Minji was squeezing my hand with all her strength as the cops beat Y/n down.

"What's going on?" Hyein suddenly turned to ask.

"I don't know," Dani lowly answered.

We watched as the cops kept on beating Y/n while they were already on the ground.

"STTTOOPPPP!!" A deep voice yelled suddenly echoed through the school grounds.

It was Ni-Ki.

"Y/n didn't do it," He stepped up to tell the cops

"I did!" He sternly got up in the head officers face.

- Minji POV -

We all watched as Ni-Ki stepped up to defend Y/n.

"Unnie?" Haerin turned to look at me, once we both realized how crisp and fresh both their uniforms looked.

"Yeah," I whispered in response.

"You don't need to do that Mr. Nishimura. We have enough evidence to know who really did it," The officer responded to Ni-Ki's confession.

"I strongly doubt that," Ni-Ki's coldly responded.

"Riki, step aside," Y/n groaned as they managed to get up.

"But Sunb-"

"Step aside," Y/n sternly ordered.

Ni-Ki turned to look in our direction and did as he was told, stepping aside to stand right next to us.

The police officers then continued to escort Y/n out of the school campus.

"I'm not just going to sit here this time," I angrily hissed under my breath, slamming my hand on the table to get up.

In that same exact moment....,

I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder pushing me back down on my seat.

"If they won't believe me, what the hell do you think you can do to help?" Ni-Ki leaned over to whisper into my ear.