FRIENDS

Narrator

All the girls ended up having an meeting emergency meeting at Danielle's place that night.

Hanni and Minji were the most emotional, while Hyein and Haerin were sort of confused about the whole situation.

Danielle...

She was the only of the girls to have a rational and fully comprehensive mind at the moment.

So, even though Haerin didn't understand everything that was going on, she was still very protective of Danielle.

Haerin put her hand in between Danielle and everyone else.

All the girls kept arguing and not letting Danielle speak. So, Haerin just abruptly slung her arm in front of Danielle.

Haerin knew that Dani was too pure for the conversation that was going on. That she was too pure to speak the truth of what was actually going on.

- Haerin POV -

"We can't let Wonyoung take advantage of Y/n like that!!" Hanni unnie angrily exclaimed

"What if Y/n just wants that?" Dani unnie asked the grouped.

"Y/n is not like that!" Minji yelled.

"I think what Dani unnie is trying to say is that we don't know y/n anymore," I tried to interject.

"Yeah, it's been so long," Hyein tried to have my back.

"Stay out of this, the unnies are talking," Minji turned to tell me.

I furrowed my brows at the disrespect.

Minji unnie was getting rude by the second.

Specially now that Y/n was dating Wonyoung sunbaenim.

"NYAAYYWW," I exclaimed out of frustration.

"Haerin what's wrong?" Hanni unnie asked.

"I JUST WANT TO HEAR WHAT DANI UNNIE HAS TO SAY!!" I whined.

"Me too!" Hyein followed.

- Danielle POV -

Thanks to Haerin's weird antics, I was able to finally speak.

"Okay, so based on the encounters we've had with Y/n and the way they've been behaving towards us.... then we can all agree that Y/n is-"

"Being dramatic"..... "Brainwashed".....

Hanni and Minji both interrupted me.

"Nooo!!" I whined.

I was sick and tired of what was going on.

No one seemed to understand what the hell Y/n was trying to say to us.

Y/n was the literally definition of 'actions speak louder then words' prior to everything that happened... and everyone seemed to have forgotten that....

"YAH! Let's all listen to Dani unnie!" Haerin had my back.

Haerin had her weird ways or her really adorable antics but she always came through for me when it mattered.

"Y/n literally told me how much they loved just being our friend. All the sleepover and the cuddles and the holding hands and the cheering each other on for the silliest things. Why can't no one understand that?!" I shared in frustration.

"Y/n told you that?" Hanni asked.

I immediately dropped my head in embarrassment.

I had promised Y/n that I wouldn't say anything about that.