SCHOOL

Narrator

The next morning when the girls got up for school, Y/n was nowhere to be found.

Minji was left confused.

"Y/n probably left in the middle of the night to not get in trouble," Dani told the group.

"Yeah," Minji lowly replied.

- Hanni POV -

Me and the girls were really worried about Y/n but we figured they'd be fine as long as they got home without their father's noticing.

That seemed far from the case when we all got to school.

"SPEAK TF UP!!" We heard loud yelling coming from the main entrance of the school.

We all rushed over to find Y/n on their knees... getting beaten by their dad.

"TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE!!" Y/n's dad screamed in pure range.

Y/n didn't response and got kicked across the face.

"Unnie, do something!" Hyein told Minji.

Minji just gulped but didn't say anything in return.

I wanted to do something too but there was 3 guards guarding them along with Ni-Ki standing right behind Y/n.

"Ni-Ki must have something to do with this," I thought to myself.

"ARE YOU DEAF?!" Y/n's father yelled again.

The guards then walked up to hold Y/n down while their father threw punch after punch.

Y/n's face probably looked unrecognizable at this point.

It looked like Y/n had been beaten for hours by now.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was unbearable to watch.

All the girls were closing their eyes shut or hold their ears while Minji just coldly watched.

I was about to step up and say something, when Minji suddenly stopped me.

- Minji POV -

I had seen enough.

I noticed Hanni was about to intervene when I stopped her.

I didn't want her to get hurt.

I walked up to say something.

"I GAVE NI-KI POINTS FOR NOT SNITCHING ON YOU BUT THIS IS THE EXAMPLE YOU'RE GONNA GIVE HIM!" Y/n's dad continued to yelled as I approached.

"YOUR LITTLE BROTHER MANAGED TO GET HOME AS HE WAS ORDERED. WHERE TF DID YOU GO?!" He continued to yell.

I froze for second.

"Brother?" I thought to myself.

I recollected myself and continued to walk up to Y/n's father.

As I got closer, I could hear Ni-Ki repeatedly whispering to himself... "Don't die. Don't die. Don't die."

I stepped up behind Y/n and coldly told their father, "That's enough."

"Excuse me?" Y/n's father responded.

"P-President, shut up!" Y/n weakly yelled.

"HAVE SOME RESPECT!!" Y/n's dad screamed and hit Y/n across the face with a plank.

I walked up to stand next a barely conscious Y/n and spoke up again, "I would appreciate it if you could finish up before the first bell rings. There's 10 minutes until that happens."