TELL THEM

Narrator

After school. Y/n and all the girls ended going to Wonyoung's for their study sleepover

"You seem to be doing pretty well. Just keep taking care of your incision and you should be fine," The house nurse told Y/n.

"Thank you," Y/n and all the girls bowed at the nurse.

"I didn't know you two we're friends with such prestige!" Mr. Jang suddenly exclaimed.

"Oh, we're not!" Wonyoung lied.

She didn't want her dad to try to take advantage of the girls and their families just like Mr. Nishimura does.

"The President and her friends just offered to come to tutor us and help us since we took too many days off of school because of Y/n's hospitalization!" Wonyoung tried to explain.

"I see. Either way, you're all welcome to our house anytime!" Mr. Jang told all the girls.

"Thank you, Sir!" Minji bowed at him.

"No. Thank you, Ms. Kim!" He responded.

- Dani POV -

I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous at the fact that my study group got switched to Wonyoung's house but at least I got to see that Y/n was actually being well taken care of.

"You know, when you said, 'study sleepover', I didn't actually think you all would study," Wonyoung suddenly said as we all studied in silence.

"What did you think it meant?" Y/n asked her.

"I heard the word 'sleepover' and completely threw the word 'study' out the window," Wonyoung giggled.

It caused some of us to laugh.

"No, how do you think I maintain good grades?!" Y/n chuckled.

"IDK!" Wonyoung laughed, playfully pushing Y/n.

"You're silly," Y/n pecked Wonyoung's lips.

Soon, we all got back to studying... with Wonyoung just giving up and having a dress up party by herself.

"Ohh, Unnie that's so cute!" Hyein eventually joined Wonyoung with Hanni following soon after.

Minji ended up watching TV with Haerin playing video games on my phone.

I was the last one left.

I was the one who struggled a bit more than the rest of the girls.

Across from me, Y/n was still seating there.... pretending to study....

I knew it was so I wouldn't feel bad.

"You know you can ask me for help," Y/n suddenly poked their head under mine while I tried to focus on the question I was on.

"No, it's okay...," I got really shy.

Y/n always helped me study before.....

We used to spend a lot of alone time studying together.

"Hey!!" I whined when Y/n suddenly snatched the pencil from my hand.

"You're doing it wrong!" Y/n nagged as they dragged themselves across the floor to sit next to me.

Y/n started to erase half the answers on my study book and I started to get super angry.

"Hey! You can't just do th-"

I was about to complain when Y/n suddenly placed the pencil back in my hand and guided me to circle the write answers.

"You're thinking of a different formula. You've been doing it wrong for the pass 30 minutes." y/n started to tease.