WHERE ARE THEY?

Narrator

Y/n rushed over to the student council room and froze at the sight...

The room was empty....

And destroyed.

Posters were torn off the walls, pencils were covering the floor, file cabinets were open and files had been taken out of them.

- Y/N POV -

My heart sank to my stomach when I saw what was in front of me.

"What the hell happened?" Wonyoung mumbled once she finally reached the room.

"I- I- I...," I couldn't get any words out.

*RING, RING*

My phone suddenly started to ring.

Without even looking at the caller ID, I picked up the phone.

"Hey, is class over?" Minji said on the other line.

I furrowed my brows and looked at my phone in disbelief.

It was really Minji who was calling, but I wasn't sure if I should trust it.

I put my phone back up to my ear and skeptically asked, "Where are you?"

"Me and the girls are at the downtown hospital. We didn't want to disturb you while in class," Minji softly responded.

I couldn't sense any tension or panic in Minji's voice but I still felt unsure if I should trust her words.

"I'm on my way," was the last thing I said before hanging up the phone.

"Come on, we're going to the hospital!" I coldly told Wonyoung before rushing over to the school garage.

"Babe, what's going on?" Wonyoung's voice was a bit shaky.

I couldn't tell she was as scared and worried as me.

"I don't know, but we're about to find out," I answered her as I opened the passenger door for her.

Luckily, I always kept my car at school to prevent Mr. Nishimura from taking it away from me again.

"Seatbelt on?" I asked Jang before starting up the engine.

"On!" Wony answered.

I looked slightly in her direction to confirm then turn on the car and speeded out of the school parking lot.

"Y/n, slow down!!" Wonyoung yelled as I speeded down the main road, barely catching every yellow light.

What was supposed to be a 20 minute car ride, suddenly turned 10.

I slowed down as I pulled into the the hospital's parking garage and park in the empty spot I could find.

We were about to get out of the car...

When we noticed a familiar car.

"Crap!!" Jang and I squealed, sliding down our seats to hide.

It was paparazzi.

"What the hell are they doing here?!" Wony asked in a panic.

"Idk!!" I mumbled in response.

"They must have seen you speeding out of the campus!! I told you to slow down!" Jang suddenly started to smack me.

I just groaned in annoyance, waiting for the right time to get out of the car.