DEAL

Narrator

After school, when Y/n got to their father's business.... Ni-Ki was getting beaten.

Y/n decided that for once.... they weren't going to step in to save Ni-Ki.

It wasn't because of what Ni-Ki said in the morning but because Ni-Ki had made himself seem like a complete victim to Minji.

"Are you going to take his punishment today too?" Mr. Nishimura asked Y/n.

"No, Sir!" Y/n sternly responded.

Both Ni-Ki and Mr. Nishimura turned to look at Y/n in shock.

"Would you like to give him a punch?" Their father asked.

Ni-Ki shook his head no and as much as Y/n really wanted to... Y/n decided not to participate.

Y/n didn't want to give Ni-Ki more of reason to make Minji see them even worse than she already does.

"No, Sir!" Y/n rejected the offer.

For the next 15 minutes, Y/n watched as Ni-Ki got beaten.

Mr. Nishimura didn't seem to be going easy on Ni-Ki.... Ni-Ki was getting beaten with the same intensity that Y/n would.

"Sir, don't kill him!" Y/n finally stepped up.

"Riki can take it. He's probably stronger than you!" Their father yelled.

- Y/N POV -

"Riki can take it. He's probably stronger than you!" Dad yelled in my face.

In that moment,

It was clear that I wasn't actually the favorite child... but I already knew that...

I was just treated like the eldest and given more responsibility.

Dad walked over to Ni-Ki and gave him a hard blow the head. Ni-Ki dropped to the floor and seemed to have gone unconscious.

"GET UP!!" Dad yelled at Ni-Ki.

Ni-Ki would not get up.

Dad had beat him near death.

Ni-Ki hadn't been beaten like this since my mom and his dad got married.

So, of course, he no longer had the tolerance he used to.

"GET UP!!" Dad stomped on him.

"STOPPP!!" I decided to step in.

It was clear that Ni-Ki could not take another hit.

"THERE'S GOTTA BE SOME FUCKING WAY FOR US TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! DOES BEATING US NEAR DEATH MAKE YOU HAPPY?!" I had finally snapped.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Dad yelled.

"Y-Y/n stop!" Ni-Ki interjected.

"SHUT UP!" Dad and I yelled at him.

Father started walking up to me. Ni-Ki quickly tried to grab his leg to stop him....

But Dad his kicked him off.

"You think I enjoy beating you?" Dad coldly asked.

"You think I enjoy knowing that you two are fucking useless and can't even follow basic instructions?" He continued to step up to my face.

"What exactly do you think you can do that would make me think that you two don't deserve a beating every fucking day? Riki can't even keep his uniform clean. While you rather submit and take someone else's punishment than take the damn victory!" Dad yelled in my face.