DETOX

Narrator

Y/n had gone to school the next day with a new found confidence.

"What the hell? You're dating Wonyoung?!" Hanni raised her voice at Y/n.

Y/n just raised an eyebrow at her.

"Okay," Hanni tried to recollect herself.

"But what the hell made you fall for her?" Hanni asked all confused.

"I hung out with her one day," Y/n answered Hanni.

"AND?!?" Hanni was all kinds of confused.

"I turned my phone off and I had such a peaceful day," Y/n said before walking away.

- Hanni POV -

"Turned my phone off and I had such a peaceful day," Y/n raised their eyebrow at me and just kept on walking.

I was left without words.

Y/n just.....

"WHAT?!" I asked myself all day.

That's until the end of the day.

"I think Y/n meant that.... without us.... they had a really good time," I told the girls as we all discussed what Y/n had answered me.

"What?!" Minji seemed upset.

"I think Y/n was saying that they're tired us," I tried to clarify.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT AIRHEAD OF A BARBIE HAVE THAT WE DON'T?!" Minji raised her voice.

I cleared my throat, a bit afraid.

"I- I think... what Y/n is trying to say... is that-"

I was really scared to share my opinion at this point.

Minji was the most sensitive and the most.... umm..... guilt driven....

Compared to the rest of us.

"I think Y/n is trying to say that we're stressful too. That we have some reflecting to do to," Danielle luckily stepped in to help me.

Minji just took a deep breath and didn't say anything else. It looked like she was biting her tongue.

"Actually," Minji said.... I was surprised she spoke up... and not even in a hostile way.

"I think you might be right," Minji simply said before going silent again.

"Minji?" Danielle asked.

We all furrowed our brows at each other....

"Something must have happened," I thought to myself.

"Anyway, let's just leave Y/n alone for a bit. We don't want Y/n getting too tired of us," Minji grabbed all her things and walked out of the student council room.

The girls all ended up leaving after her and I was left to finish up all student council duties by myself.

On my way out of the school, I caught a familiar figure walking out the front gate.

It was Y/n.

"Hey!" I yelled to get Y/n's attention.

"Pham! What's up?" Y/n turned with a smile.

Y/n always used to call people by their surname. Usually when Y/n liked you a lot... then you were bound to get called by your surname.

I should have realized how important that was.... but things ended up going to shit because of my carelessness.