JEALOUS

Narrator

Y/n actually had a lot of fun with Danielle but they didn't want to get in over their head.

At one point or another, Y/n had small crushes on Hanni, Dani, Haerin, and Hyein..

But when it came to really liking someone, Minji was always the one to hold Y/n's heart.

Y/n would become completely submissive and give her whatever she wants.

- Y/N POV -

I climbed up the side of Minji's house and knocked on her bedroom window.

I could tell that I spooked a relaxing Minji.

Which just made the trip to her house worth it.

"Oh my god, you scared me!" Minji exclaimed when she opened up her window for me.

"I know, I saw!" I laughed as I stumbled into her room.

"Yah!" She whined as she lightly pushed me.

The room went quiet as we stood face to face.

Minji was just looking at me with that stupid awkward look she does when she has no idea what to do.

I wasn't sure what to say or do either

Minji and I alone was a dangerous mix.

In one hand, we both knew we liked each other and almost ended up together... but on the other hand.... Minji was the one to always get the worse of me.

Specially at the beginning, when I first started to become unhinged.

"So, did you hangout with Dani?" Minji finally broke the silence.

"Yeah, I just came from there," I awkwardly responded.

Minji just awkwardly nodded her head.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I teased her.

"No, I still hate you," Minji coldly replied.

"That's not the impression I got yesterday," I smugly responded.

"Please, I just needed you to answer my question. Don't go getting the wrong idea," she rolled her eyes at me before walking away towards her bed.

For some reason, I didn't like the way she just admitted to playing with my feelings.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to face me.

"Are my feelings just a toy to you?" I angrily asked.

"Oww!" Minji snatched my hand from her wrist.

"If you're gonna start with your shit again then get out," she coldly told me.